UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Favourite guitarist of all time?

WotWotius

Warren Haynes

That is a very interesting choice Maladict! In what capacity? ABB? Gov't Mule? previous stint with Phil & Friends?

When he first was hired by the ABB I didn't care for him that much but he has really grown on me over the years. Regardless he has to be one of the hardest working dudes in rock & roll...

Have you ever gone to one of his Xmas Jams in Asheville, NC?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren Haynes

That is a very interesting choice Maladict! In what capacity? ABB? Gov't Mule? previous stint with Phil & Friends?

When he first was hired by the ABB I didn't care for him that much but he has really grown on me over the years. Regardless he has to be one of the hardest working dudes in rock & roll...

What do you think of Derek Trucks? I think he's incredible, probably one of the best working today.

Warren Haynes

I know him primarily from his time with Mule, but I'm slowly getting into ABB as well.

I saw him with Mule live in Rome last summer, it was probably the best concert I've ever been too. :notworthy:

And yes, Derek Trucks is very good too, but I haven't heard a lot of his work yet. Suggestions anyone?

Warren Haynes

I know him primarily from his time with Mule, but I'm slowly getting into ABB as well.

I saw him with Mule live in Rome last summer, it was probably the best concert I've ever been too. :notworthy:

And yes, Derek Trucks is very good too, but I haven't heard a lot of his work yet. Suggestions anyone?

Here's a good

. I think it's from ABB's Live at the Beacon.

• 2 months later...