UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Saddam's execution

Virgil61

What is stupid is that this war was planned by neo cons and have dual citizenship with isreal and they pretend that this war was for freedom.You guys want a real conspiracy,type in project for new american century which out lines wars in the the middle east,that document also says its an israeli strategic objective to have saddam removed from power,so who does this war benefit? Watch the video i posted,The war party which points out the head neo cons that outlined this war.Also i have found another great video on republican paul findlley/congressman.Just go to google video and type in paul findley and watch him talk about the most powerful lobby in this country and what power they have. he was a congressman for 22 years.

Dual citizenship with Israel? Real conspiracy? Isaeli strategic objective?

I'm afraid those kind of accusations just won't do. As I have stated before, your supposed evidence is full of irrationality.

Edited by FLavius Valerius Constantinus

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is stupid is that this war was planned by neo cons and have dual citizenship with isreal...

Technically this is not true, atleast from a US perspective. I was born and raised in Britain and came here at the age of 27 in search of booze and hotchicks, and funnily enough never went back. To cut a long story short I'm a US citizen now, in my eleventh year as one, and as part of the oath of citizenship you are required to "renounce" all other loyalties, which includes citizenship of another country. I remember mumbling quite a bit when it got to the renunciation part. :no:

What is stupid is that this war was planned by neo cons and have dual citizenship with isreal and they pretend that this war was for freedom.You guys want a real conspiracy,type in project for new american century which out lines wars in the the middle east,that document also says its an israeli strategic objective to have saddam removed from power,so who does this war benefit? Watch the video i posted,The war party which points out the head neo cons that outlined this war.Also i have found another great video on republican paul findlley/congressman.Just go to google video and type in paul findley and watch him talk about the most powerful lobby in this country and what power they have. he was a congressman for 22 years.

Yeah, ok. Several dozen books and hundreds of articles/opinion pieces have been published in the last few years on the neo-cons and Iraq. FFS, who doesn't know by now that many neo-cons like Kristol, Wolfowitz and Perle are Jewish?

Do you have some sort of issue with Jews? Almost by definition anyone who's Jewish is now granted access to immigration to Israel and Israeli citizenship--I believe whether it's from the mother's or father's side now.

How is the Project for the New American Century a conspiracy if it's out in the open, backed up by some major academics, journalists and politicians? There have been many articles written about both it and its adherents have been some of the prolific 'talking heads' on TV for years. How is this news?

I'm talking about things like huge industrial philanthropic foundations undemocractically instituting mass education regardless of popular opposition while their literature clearly illustrates their goals as providing a means of manipulating the masses for the common good. Do you consider this crackpot?

Whoahhh. Someone's been taking undergrad/grad poly-sci recently. Does the prof wear Birkenstocks, Gore-Tex and drive a Suburu? :no:

But seriously, I'm interested. Expound on this M, what particular philanthropic organizations? It might be worth a discussion.

Out in the open?I never seen it talked about in the news.I think its funny when ever people criticize israel or what they do to palistinians you might be called an anti semite/jimmy carter or republican Paul Findley,all the reasons for attackimg iraq were all lies and now we are stuck in the middle east with a huge cost-treasurary and reputation and im still wondering who benefits from this mess.Any clues? :no:

Edited by Titus001

Whoahhh. Someone's been taking undergrad/grad poly-sci recently. Does the prof wear Birkenstocks, Gore-Tex and drive a Suburu? :rolleyes:

But seriously, I'm interested. Expound on this M, what particular philanthropic organizations? It might be worth a discussion.

This is from independent reading, I haven't been in a classroom in years. Peabody, Ford, Carnegie and Rockefeller foundations are key, especially the last two. We're off topic now, so I'll put together some stuff and shoot you a PM.

The only country that benefits by the usa having its boots on the ground in the middle east is israel,they are the country that benefits from chaos in the middle east and now they have nothing to fear by having big brother in the region,and now the fake republicans=neo cons are already talking about iran b/c they might build a nuke and we are in such danger from iran, but in reality if they dared to nuke my country they would be wiped off the map,but if they build 1 nuke israel would be very worried b/c 1 nuke on israel there goes the the jewish state.Its all propaganda just like iraq and the same spin doctors are doing the same thing on iran.Corporation's benefit also since the best thing to profit off is war and death,so who does this war benefit any clues? :rolleyes:

Edited by Titus001

but if they build 1 nuke israel would be very worried b/c 1 nuke on israel there goes the the jewish state.

Oh hey, guess what, if Iran could threaten Israel, then who is to say that they can't threaten us and our allies when they are finally armed with intercontinental ballistic missle technology.

And also, did you not know that Israel has a preemptive nuclear strike plan?Link to article

Seriously, what is it that you have against the Jews when the irony is that Jewish-Americans are pretty damn liberal and has the same amount of hate for Bush as you do?

Edited by FLavius Valerius Constantinus