UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

American NCAA Football Q: Do we need a play-off system?

Virgil61

A break from the political stuff.

Does the NCAA need a play-off system? I say not just yes, but h*ll yes. I'd make it a 32 team start with bowl games being a part of it. Frankly sick of the endless polls and I'd like to settle it like any other sport does.

Fiesta Bowl, Boise St v Oklahoma; man what a great game.

Edited by Virgil61

Yes im a ohio state fan and i would love to see a playoff system like the nfl or college basketball,maybe 32 teams is just to much ,id go with the top 10 teams but anything is better than what we have now.I think in the next 5 or 10 years there will be a playoff system or thats what i heard,man do i hope so, GO BUCKS

The BCS system should be renamed: Let's give only one team an unfair advantage while the other teams must fight like Dogs.

Sure, but take Boise State for an example. They were alway disrespected and thought of as an inferior team because they were from the WAC. I'll tell you what their just that darn good and that's what I like about the BCS, go to a Bowl Game and it might be the best game you've ever seen.

Still in favor of a playoff though.

Edited by Rameses the Great