UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

March Madness

I still like Duke better the UNC.

BURN!!! :furious: BURN you little rampscallion!!!!! ;)

Sucks that Carolina lost to GT last night. ;)

The GT crowd was chanting "overrated" and rushed the court afterwards--they acted like they'd won the national title. That happens almost any time Carolina has a road loss.

Duke on Sunday, last game of the season!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such uncivil, unsportsmanlike conduct! All y'all sully sports. As you well know, I should never do so vile a thing. May the worst team win.

Just you wait 'till we get deeper into March and this thread starts picking up steam.

March this year means to me the approach of the big 30 :) , does that mean I'm officially a grown up and have to act all responsible??

Yep. And you can start by removing that offensive photograph from your profile page! Triumvirs, where are you? :lol:;)

Is this what you are moaning about?

Leeds United AFCLeedsunitedofficialbadge.gif

If you ask me nicely I'll send it to you then you too can have a fantastic profile picture like me! :P

March this year means to me the approach of the big 30 :( , does that mean I'm officially a grown up and have to act all responsible??

Yep. And you can start by removing that offensive photograph from your profile page! Triumvirs, where are you? :D;)

Is this what you are moaning about?

OFFENSIVE IMAGE REMOVED BY THE AUGUSTA

If you ask me nicely I'll send it to you then you too can have a fantastic profile picture like me! :P

That's the one, GPM. But please - next March, please let me know what life is like in League 2. :D Didn't you all realise that we'd sent in Ken Bates as a hit man? ;)

That's the one, GPM. But please - next March, please let me know what life is like in League 2. :D Didn't you all realise that we'd sent in Ken Bates as a hit man? :P

I know we're pretty poor at the moment but c'mon, even we couldn't get relegated two leagues, I think you meant to say league 1 :D , It's not over yet anyway, I've got faith in the mighty Leeds :(

Just give us a shout when you want :wheelchair: back, I'll even pay for his flight to London from Monaco myself!

Please people, just because the thread resides in the "Thermae" forum, lets not take every thread randomly off-topic.

This thread is about the NCAA basketball tournament in the USA.

Ah - that would explain why none of the UK members understand a word! :ph34r:

Aulus Paulinus, governor of Britain, and his sidekick Grasientus had this to say, in the ITV series 'Chelmsford 123:'

Aulus: 'Dont you feel spring coarsing through your veins? Do you not wake up in the mornings with a touch of 'tent-pole toga'?

Grasientus: 'No Aulus. Fortunately I am not a slave to that part of my anatomy'

Aulus: Thats just as well, Grasientus. For you are, with respect, an ugly B@st@rd!!'

^_^ Down goes Duke :pimp:

:giljotiini:

I enjoyed that game myself! :D

E. Kentucky scared me for a minute when they came back from 20 points and got within 4 of the Heels. They're in Winston-Salem for Michigan St., almost like a home game.

EDIT: In case anyone is interested you can watch the games online at the CBS sports page. Go halfway down the page to NCAA March Madness on Demand.

Edited by Virgil61