UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Guess the ancient city!

Maladict

And Kosmo knows his cosmos as he has found the right place ! I especially choose a picture I had not taken, but it seems it was not enough to fool you :) (and thanks for the comment, it's my pleasure to share my travels with other, I'm currently thinking about going to Bulgary this year, and maybe Albania too if the political situation in the country allows it, else it might be Romania or Hungary. But I'm not sure yet due to the fact that those countries don't use Euro, I might go to Germany instead (but closer to France than my previous trip, or going directly for Berlin, it will depend on how much time and money I will have availlable)

I don't see why the use of euro would be a problem, in Romania at least there are banks and exchanges at every corner and most shops, hotels etc take international credit cards. When you decide about your plans please let me know maybe I can help with suggestions (I've been several times in Bulgaria) and we could meet if you come to Bucharest.

post-1266-094859200 1296568814_thumb.jpg

As you can see this not exactly in a city so you can guess either the specific name of the place or the name of the nearby city.

post-1266-046175500 1296569705_thumb.jpg

A better quality pic.

PS I love how much easier is to upload a picture.

Edited by Kosmo

What gave it away ?

You being Belgian, to be honest. :)

I don't know much about the site, apart from it being a kind of Belgian national treasure, and the terrain looked about right.

I'll need a few hours to come up with a decent one, it's been a while.

Edited by Maladict