UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Maladict

Guess the ancient city!

Ah I've seen Venus before.

Anyway I'll give everyone a chance to post a picture until tomorrow morning. The Pater Arcanae might wanna surprise us? or someone else?

If it pleases the Pater Arcanae he may also PM his guesses.

This way he will not embarrass himself the proles will not be intimidated by his vast knowledge of ancient cities.

Mal(icious)adict, you star-wars-smiley-045.gif! I'll get you - in the end devil-smiley-033.gif.

Klingon, you may play all the games you would like to; my clemency is well known. It is the Tyrant, Ursus, you must be wary of. :lol:

:ph34r:

Edited by Gaius Octavius

GO, I believe you have either seen too much star trek or you might need glasses :ph34r:

GO, I believe you have either seen too much star trek or you might need glasses :ph34r:

I have glasses. Stop twaddling and get a city up!

Yes yes mighty master! :ph34r:

2hs95bm.jpg

This one should be really easy.

Mopsuestia? Go ahead star-wars-smiley-045.gif and have another laugh.

As for you Klingon, I have never liked Swedes, well, except for my former partner and his kids. (See 'Beauty' in my gallery.) Now she makes more in bonuses than her Old Man and I ever did - added together. star-wars-smiley-045.gif's! Oh! Almost forgot the great looking Swedish babe! How could I.!? The rest of you lot can all go to Majorca for all I care.

Edited by Gaius Octavius

Hehe. To be honest I don't like swedes very much either :ph34r: I'm still waiting for Denmark to recapture skania (The southern part of Sweden) after the temporary loss 1658.

I'm afraid that Mopsuestiai is wrong however.

Ps cute daughter. I guess it's going to take a while until I get kids myself. Probably for the better ^^

Ok, I'll bite. What's that? --->star-wars-smiley-045.gif<--- There is a clue!

In the words of Cyrano and Mal(icious)adict, guess!

Oh and yes, it is easy :ph34r:

Yeah, sure.

Edited by Gaius Octavius

Yep it's Septimus Severus fourway (Tetrapylon) triumphant arch in Leptis Magna, Libya built AD 203.

Hmm no idea. I hope someone else is ready to guess cause I'll have very little time for building searching for 2 days now. I've got a paper on ceramics categories and what they meant for different moments in life to write.