UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Maladict

Guess the ancient city!

Neither is right but it's less than 50 km from Argos. You are getting closer and closer.

It's Sikyon, isn't it?

It is!

This is one of the best preserved ancient fountain houses in the world, found on the platform below the forum. Well done M!

Thanks, I wasn't aware that Sikyon had so much to offer. Will be included in the next Peloponnesian tour B)

Marcus Silanus should take credit and post the next picture, though, I wouldn't have found it otherwise.

Edited by Maladict

Thanks, I wasn't aware that Sikyon had so much to offer. Will be included in the next Peloponnesian tour B)

Marcus Silanus should take credit and post the next picture, though, I wouldn't have found it otherwise.

The site mainly composes of a Roman bath (heavily restored in part) which hosts a museum, a theatre, the forum (not much left), a palestra and a temple (rather little left). The site is free to enter without any ticket. (The bath cost a few € though)

Edited by Klingan

The site mainly composes of a Roman bath (heavily restored in part) which hosts a museum, a theatre, the forum (not much left), a palestra and a temple (rather little left). The site is free to enter without any ticket. (The bath cost a few

Severely embarrassed. I have my image but can't find how to incorporate in the reply. Will anyone sympathise with my technical incompetence and give me a hand?!!

Severely embarrassed. I have my image but can't find how to incorporate in the reply. Will anyone sympathise with my technical incompetence and give me a hand?!!

You need to upload it to external sever (like http://imageshack.us/) and then put the link that you receive.

69052218shcic67b.th.jpg

Thanks for the help Ingsoc. Click on this to get the fuller picture.

Edited by marcus silanus

Italica?

No but not a million miles off.

It is Tarragona, right?

Absolutely right! I pass the baton to you after a very short run!!