UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Recent Forum Upgrade

Still can't log in from work. They use IE 6. I'm not going to push it because I'm not supposed to be logging in from work anyway. :ph34r:

As for PMs, the issue there seems to have been resolved.

I can't log in from work at all. I've tried clearing cache and cookies, but to no avail. But since I shouldn't be logging in from work anyway, I'm not going to complain.

However, even at home I encounter a few problems. The private messenger function in particular is strange. It says I have a new pm when I don't. It says I don't have a new pm when I do. I can't read the pms when they pop up. *shrugs*

Has anything changed with any of these problems?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure that I understand exactly what you are saying.

I think what Augusta meant was that when you would respond to a certain post and then subsequently make separate post in response to another message in the same thread, it would automatically get merged into your first post. Apparently this no longer happens.

• 2 weeks later...

This may be a silly question, but I do not see the posts in the thread, but instead a list of people who have replied. I have to click on each subject to read the responses and I personally find it kind of annoying. Is there a way for me to personalize the board settings so it doesn't do that?

This may be a silly question, but I do not see the posts in the thread, but instead a list of people who have replied. I have to click on each subject to read the responses and I personally find it kind of annoying. Is there a way for me to personalize the board settings so it doesn't do that?

In the upper right portion of the screen there is a button called 'options' with drop down choices. Make sure the Display Mode is set to Standard. You are probably on 'outline'.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...