UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Moonlapse

Recent Forum Upgrade

Still can't log in from work. They use IE 6. I'm not going to push it because I'm not supposed to be logging in from work anyway. :ph34r:

As for PMs, the issue there seems to have been resolved.

I can't log in from work at all. I've tried clearing cache and cookies, but to no avail. But since I shouldn't be logging in from work anyway, I'm not going to complain.

However, even at home I encounter a few problems. The private messenger function in particular is strange. It says I have a new pm when I don't. It says I don't have a new pm when I do. I can't read the pms when they pop up. *shrugs*

Has anything changed with any of these problems?

I'm not sure that I understand exactly what you are saying.

I think what Augusta meant was that when you would respond to a certain post and then subsequently make separate post in response to another message in the same thread, it would automatically get merged into your first post. Apparently this no longer happens.

This may be a silly question, but I do not see the posts in the thread, but instead a list of people who have replied. I have to click on each subject to read the responses and I personally find it kind of annoying. Is there a way for me to personalize the board settings so it doesn't do that?

This may be a silly question, but I do not see the posts in the thread, but instead a list of people who have replied. I have to click on each subject to read the responses and I personally find it kind of annoying. Is there a way for me to personalize the board settings so it doesn't do that?

In the upper right portion of the screen there is a button called 'options' with drop down choices. Make sure the Display Mode is set to Standard. You are probably on 'outline'.

For moderator options: "Moving threads" where it gives an option: Do you wish to leave a link indicating thread has moved?

Can we set the default to "no" rather than "yes"?

For moderator options: "Moving threads" where it gives an option: Do you wish to leave a link indicating thread has moved?

Can we set the default to "no" rather than "yes"?

I haven't found a setting for this.

There's a problem with the User Ratings feature the User Profiles. Certain profiles do not reflect the rating that is actually contained in the database while others do. I have yet to make any sense out of it, but hopefully I can find a solution soon.