UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

UNRV: beyond the limit

According to Leapfish.com

Domain Name Appraised: unrv.com It has been determined based on search results that this name may be extensively valuable beyond the scope of the LeapFish.com domain analysis tool. It is recommended that you seek the services of a complete domain appraisal company rather than rely on this estimate.

According to them:

Combined Domain Name Appraisal Value Score: 3490

Top Level Domain Name Score: 10

Unwanted Characters Score: 10

Length Score: 8

Archive.org Score: 424

Google Search Results: 0

Yahoo Search Results: 71,600

MSN Search Results: 3,382

Search Engine Score: 1

Trusted by over 5 million customers!

Estimated Domain Name Value: $1,483,250.00

:huh:

Edited by Divi Filius

According to Leapfish.com

Domain Name Appraised: unrv.com It has been determined based on search results that this name may be extensively valuable beyond the scope of the LeapFish.com domain analysis tool. It is recommended that you seek the services of a complete domain appraisal company rather than rely on this estimate.

According to them:

Combined Domain Name Appraisal Value Score: 3490

Top Level Domain Name Score: 10

Unwanted Characters Score: 10

Length Score: 8

Archive.org Score: 424

Google Search Results: 0

Yahoo Search Results: 71,600

MSN Search Results: 3,382

Search Engine Score: 1

Trusted by over 5 million customers!

:ph34r:

Luckily, the admins wouldn't dare sell us out or would they!? :huh:

Interesting that it doesn't show any google results despite it being our largest search engine referrer. That might explain the paltry and insulting 1.5 million $US. :ph34r::huh:

I wondered about those Google results, too. Is Leapfish.com a legitimate "domain name appraiser" (I'd never heard of such a thing before) -- or is it merely a company that's come up with a clever way of collecting domain names (as folks unwittingly enter them on the site) so that this company will know which active domain names to buy up quickly the moment they're due to expire, in order to sell back to the original owner at a jacked-up price? (I'm an awfully suspicious individual...)

-- Nephele

I doubt buy the info, the thing is probably fake. But entertaining nonetheless....

It's not fake, but it's not a very good algorithm either. And somehow it failed to get those google results. The value would be much higher if it had.

Soon I predict that we'll log on to the board, find it's been taken over by Amazon or Walmart, and the admins will be somewhere in the Bahamas on a nice beach under an umbrella with a cold one.

Soon I predict that we'll log on to the board, find it's been taken over by Amazon or Walmart, and the admins will be somewhere in the Bahamas on a nice beach under an umbrella with a cold one.

Well, as irony would have it, I am presently enjoying a cold one that I purchased at Walmart.

Revision:

..on a nice beach under an umbrella with a cold one, running well funded UNRV version 2.0 :)