UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Issues with personality conflicts/posting styles, etc.

People tell me I have no soul because of my lack of emotion.

Considering the purpose of this thread, I won't touch the above - not with a 10 foot pole! :lol:

A pharaoh without soul? Maybe Seth stole it from you and now you must ask the Master of Mysterious Emoticons, the god consul, to help you in your quest. Of course, he will be happy to send you :pokey::rip:

Moonlapse took away costumed-smiley-023.gif's smilie. He took away my airplane! He sabotages my posts! He hates me! :no2::)

Hehehe, I make great jokes! :lol:

Of course, language it's often a barrier and so it's culture. Some times I don't get the jokes. What's an eldberry (a berry?) and why it's a bad thing to smell like that? Ni? Hamsters eat eldberry?

'Ni'. It's from the film "Monte Python and the Holy Grail" (one of the funniest movies ever made) - this comes from the scene where King Arthur and company are accosted by the Knights who say "Ni!" and demand a shrubbery for Arthur & Co. to pass. It loses something in the telling - rent the film for yourself and laugh your *** off. (this is Claudia :wub: by the way - Gaius has never seen the film)

It nice to have both good debates and informations about our mutual thing and a cheerfull atmosphere. Usually, agressive people don't stay around much.

Abishalom Tales

:rip:

Edited by Gaius Octavius

There's nothing wrong with an heated debate as long as it doesn't start getting personal which thankfully on this forum it doesn't happen very often and when it does happen the Tyrants are on top of it in a flash violent-smiley-010.gif

Cheers for a great site guys

P.S. Who'd have thought it, Pertinax the off spring of a hamster!! Well wonders never cease, every days a school day on UNRV. :)

Ah Claudia...

You say 'One of the funniest films ever made...' Correct. But it's not the funniest!! That fine and well deserved accolade goes to none other than The Life of Brian!!

Voted as the funniest film ever made too so I am going on fact as well as my own obviously biased view!! "You're **** nicked mate!!"