UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Tiny Temple.

Yo!

I got it! I Got it! It's beautiful! A gem! I have already poured some of my libation to it. Tonight we will sacrifice a pork tenderloin to it. (Claudia hopes that it won't be a burnt offering.) It will get a good part, and not grizzle. It is just PERFEECT! I can't praise it enough. Claudia loves it.

Right now, it holds a place of Honour on a nearby book shelf. I am going to have it enclosed in a clear plastic display container and put it on top of the computer so that I will see it and worship there easily.

I don't deserve such a treasure.

I can't thank you enough, Neil,

Tom

----------------------------------------------------------

N.N's work is exceptional!. The work; the detail. He is a Michelangelo!

Yo!

I got it! I Got it! It's beautiful! A gem! I have already poured some of my libation to it. Tonight we will sacrifice a pork tenderloin to it. (Claudia hopes that it won't be a burnt offering.) It will get a good part, and not grizzle. It is just PERFEECT! I can't praise it enough. Claudia loves it.

Right now, it holds a place of Honour on a nearby book shelf. I am going to have it enclosed in a clear plastic display container and put it on top of the computer so that I will see it and worship there easily.

I don't deserve such a treasure.

I can't thank you enough, Neil,

Tom

----------------------------------------------------------

N.N's work is exceptional!. The work; the detail. He is a Michelangelo!

What are you talking about?

Ooo, is this Northern Neil's creation? The one that he had pictured in the gallery? How cool!

Tonight, in celebration of the God Consul's temple, I shall dress in nothing but garlands, hoist a goblet of wine in honor of R. Cornelius Hadrianus a.k.a. Northern 'Neilius, and dance like a Maenad.

I think 'Neilius deserves some sort of special title -- like Artifex Architecturae (which I believe means "Skilled Master of Architecture" -- but I would want Andrew Dalby to check my Latin).

-- Nephele

Ooo, is this Northern Neil's creation? The one that he had pictured in the gallery? How cool!

Tonight, in celebration of the God Consul's temple, I shall dress in nothing but garlands, hoist a goblet of wine in honor of R. Cornelius Hadrianus a.k.a. Northern 'Neilius, and dance like a Maenad.

I think 'Neilius deserves some sort of special title -- like Artifex Architecturae (which I believe means "Skilled Master of Architecture" -- but I would want Andrew Dalby to check my Latin).

-- Nephele

I know nothing ... but it sounds good to me, especially because of the neat alliteration! I heartily agree that Neil deserves the accolade. If I could think of the Latin for "master of the motorbike" I'd award him that as well.