UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Pantagathus

Today's Women Don't Like It When You Come To Them As A Bull Or

You know, back in the old days, I really had a way with the ladies. Back then, if I wanted to pick up a woman, all I had to do was approach her in my aspect as a bull or swan, and she'd be all mine, helpless to resist. The move was pure gold. It never failed

That's right...it takes more than smoke and mirrors and shape-changing tricks to sweep us off our feet. We want more! lol

A mans attractiveness to women is in direct proportion to his bank balance :)

A mans attractiveness to women is in direct proportion to his bank balance :)

The impregnation of Danae seems a quite contemporary motif. I see Caldrail supports my line.

LOL

Bestiality seems to have gone out of style. :)

I often wondered about those myths, where Zeus was screwing some chick in the form of a swan or what have you. I mean, what the heck??

If he wants to catch girls, maybe he should try appearing as a musclebound shirtless man in his twenties. :naughty:

If he wants to catch girls, maybe he should try appearing as a musclebound shirtless man in his twenties. :)

Depends on the age of the lady in wanting. As a female in her 30s, I'd go for more of an athletic look (not necessarily muscle-bound), confident, and definitely 'male' looking. No weenies allowed!

If he wants to catch girls, maybe he should try appearing as a musclebound shirtless man in his twenties. :)

Cause perhaps back then a few older men might have beaten the girls to your callow, shiny little bohunk... :naughty:

LOL Oh, my idea of "muscle bound" is quite a lot different from most people's I guess.

Most people's idea of "muscle bound" has crossed the line quite significantly into my idea of "disgusting and inhuman". :)

I often wondered about those myths, where Zeus was screwing some chick in the form of a swan or what have you. I mean, what the heck??

Wasn't the origin of the Minotaur due to a coupling of a bull and a queen? And that bull wasn't even a disguised god!

Wasn't the origin of the Minotaur due to a coupling of a bull and a queen? And that bull wasn't even a disguised god!

A certain Nephele from Greek myth was said to have been the mother of the race of Centaurs, although it's difficult to figure that one out, as it was a male of the two-legged variety -- a man named Ixion -- with whom she had intercourse.

The only explanation I can think of for Nephele's horse-children being the result, must have been due to her and Ixion having had a stable relationship.

-- Nephele

I've heard of the the myth being reenacted in Tijuana...

except with a donkey... :blink:

The only explanation I can think of for Nephele's horse-children being the result, must have been due to her and Ixion having had a stable relationship.
Good one Nephele :rolleyes:

anation I can think of for Nephele's horse-children being the result, must have been due to her and Ixion having had a stable relationship.

Oh wow--that was soooo bad (it was great).

anation I can think of for Nephele's horse-children being the result, must have been due to her and Ixion having had a stable relationship.

Oh wow--that was soooo bad (it was great).

Stop encouraging her!!!

I remember a joke where Guy A asked Guy B how he was so lucky with the women folk. Guiy B responds, saying, "I just go around and ask them if they want to have sex." The other man, shocked, says that he must get slapped alot. Guy B retorts, "Yeah, but some of them do want to have sex1"

I have a friend who uses this approach almost religiously, and he has far mroe luck than other friends do, who use the friendly, nice approach.

I remember a joke where Guy A asked Guy B how he was so lucky with the women folk. Guiy B responds, saying, "I just go around and ask them if they want to have sex." The other man, shocked, says that he must get slapped alot. Guy B retorts, "Yeah, but some of them do want to have sex1"

I have a friend who uses this approach almost religiously, and he has far mroe luck than other friends do, who use the friendly, nice approach.

Yeah, I have a friend who's done that, too. I'm seriously shocked at how often it works.

As for me...I was always more partial to Apollo. Must be the lyre :rolleyes: