UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

LATINUM PODCAST

metrodorus

I think some of you folks might be interested in the new Latinum Podcast, if you've not come across it yet.

I set it up, because I was trying to get Latin to put on my mp3 player, and almost all the online stuff I could find was in real audio format.

I now have a lot of material available for download, contributed from classicists all over the world. for example, all the material from the SORGLL website is now available on the podcast in MP3 format.

The podcast includes an expanding series of lessons based on GJ Alder's revolutionary textbook for teaching speaking and writing Latin. 21 episodes of lessons are available so far, each one is around 30 minutes long, though the first two or three are a bit shorter. I will be working on getting the Adler material finished over the summer.

On the podcast, you'll find poetry and a growing selection of texts read aloud. The Restored Classical pronunciation is used throughout.

http://latinum.mypodcast.com

I think some of you folks might be interested in the new Latinum Podcast, if you've not come across it yet.

I set it up, because I was trying to get Latin to put on my mp3 player, and almost all the online stuff I could find was in real audio format.

I now have a lot of material available for download, contributed from classicists all over the world. for example, all the material from the SORGLL website is now available on the podcast in MP3 format.

The podcast includes an expanding series of lessons based on GJ Alder's revolutionary textbook for teaching speaking and writing Latin. 21 episodes of lessons are available so far, each one is around 30 minutes long, though the first two or three are a bit shorter. I will be working on getting the Adler material finished over the summer.

On the podcast, you'll find poetry and a growing selection of texts read aloud. The Restored Classical pronunciation is used throughout.

http://latinum.mypodcast.com

WOW... What can I say, dude? It's amazing! Thank you, M.