UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Is it just me, when i view my own profilie or has it been smushed (for wont of a better word) onto the left hand side. can i fix this! what is going on?

bwah :)

vtc

It appears to be correctly laid out.

It appears to be correctly laid out.

its just when i click on it it's

smushed
ill try and get a screen shot and show you.

vtc

Ok, what ive done is taken a screenshot and minimised it to 150 by 150 pixels and made it my personal photo. check it out, you'll see what i mean. is this normal.

vtc

I just had a look at your profile, and it's coming up fine on my computer screen. But I think I can see what you mean from that screen capture you took. There must be something funny going on with your computer. Try exiting and deleting cookies, then come back and see if that fixes anything?

-- Nephele

I just had a look at your profile, and it's coming up fine on my computer screen. But I think I can see what you mean from that screen capture you took. There must be something funny going on with your computer. Try exiting and deleting cookies, then come back and see if that fixes anything?

-- Nephele

No success, oh well if everyone sees it fine, i suppose it's not to much to worry about then.

Any other suggestions welcome nonetheless.

vtc

-- Nephele

No success, oh well if everyone sees it fine, i suppose it's not to much to worry about then.

Any other suggestions welcome nonetheless.

vtc

Do other people's profiles come up oddly on your computer, too? Try checking mine and see if it looks smushed like yours, or normal.

-- Nephele

Do other people's profiles come up oddly on your computer, too? Try checking mine and see if it looks smushed like yours, or normal.

-- Nephele

No, yours is absolutley normal

Any other ideas, people?

Edited by Vibius Tiberius Costa

Wooooooooooooooooooo

:lol::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Crisis overted, I worked out why i see it so. You don't even need to visit my profile to see it.

Because i blab a bit about where i currently live, it shifts evrything over.

Causing the smush, if you do it to your own account you'll see.

Thanks for all the help.

vtc

Ahh, so it was just your own big mouth the whole time :lol:

Seriously, that's good little idiosyncrasy of the forum structure to be aware of... thanks for letting us know.