UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Son of Spartacus

harmonicus

Does anyone know of an Italian -language sequel to "Spartacus"? Wasn't exactly on the production level of the original, belonged to the Hercules genre. Just how many of those strongman movies had specifically Roman Empire content? Most of the ones I've seen are set in a kind of Greek Mythological never-never land. B)

Il Figlio di Spartacus ("The Son of Spartacus"), from the Internet Movie Database.

SONOFSPARTACUSCD.jpg

With that hunka burning chunk of man, Steve Reeves, no less.

-- Nephele

Calm down Neph.... B)

Yah, that's me, the brunette chick in the background of that poster, with the blonde chick trying to hold me back.

"SEE...! The man in the iron mask! The rescue of a love slave! The infamous leopard-men! An Emperor's evil orgies!"

Oh mama. Bring on the popcorn!

-- Nephele

Edited by Nephele

Calm down Neph.... :lol:

Yah, that's me, the brunette chick in the background of that poster, with the blonde chick trying to hold me back.

"SEE...! The man in the iron mask! The rescue of a love slave! The infamous leopard-men! An Emperor's evil orgies!"

Oh mama. Bring on the popcorn!

-- Nephele

Thanks! Gotta say, old Kirk wouldn't last long in the arena against Steve! Douglas did say "Hollywood is a bitch goddess" and I'm thinking maybe he meant that in a Roman Pagan sense. Harmonicus