UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Christianity in the Roman Empire

I am catholic, and i don't feel offended in any shape or form, each to his own...

My favourite spiritual leader of this day and age (i am not buddhist) is the dalai lama and i like in particular this quote...

I believe that the very purpose of our life is to seek happiness. That is clear. Whether one believes in religion or not, whether one believes in this religion or that religion, we all are seeking something better in life. So, I think, the very motion of our life is towards happiness

Viggen may I make a suggestion that we add some sort of Relgious Forum cause were always starting up a debate on Religion. pompeius magnus I totatally support you being a Muslim and all and Viggen you being a Catholic. I would think that you would be affraid to be a Muslim in the war were having. I really don't support it because its your Religion and we shouldn't try to force it "WE" meaning the Americans and its Allies. We got rid of a harsh dictator but now....well I have a feeling that we are causing problems for the Muslim Religion which is the second most largest religion in the world.

Sorry about spelling

Zeke

Yeah Zeke I am a Christian boy with family from Scotland, Sweeden, Germany, England, and the Netherlands so I my whole family is Christian. I was referring to how the alah of the Muslims, is the same god as my God of the Christian faith, but they worship him in a different way than I do and have different views of him. It was the same kind of comparision I was making about your polythestic gods compared to my monothestic god that we discussed earlier in this thread. Sorry for any confusion.