UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Pantagathus

Buon compleanno Silentium!

Birthday hails to you, Lady Silentium!

-- Nephele

Per cent an' bell' 'e mom! Nu sabeve que tu era figola.

:blink:

Edited by Gaius Octavius

I'm sorry for bringing up an old topic but I would like to thank all of you, though with a bit of delay, and Pantagathus for starting the thread... grazie mille, it was very nice of you! :ph34r:

I'm sorry for bringing up an old topic but I would like to thank all of you, though with a bit of delay, and Pantagathus for starting the thread... grazie mille, it was very nice of you! :ph34r:

It's just good to see you back browsing around. I miss your first hand reports of various archaeological activities around the eternal city.

I'm sorry for bringing up an old topic but I would like to thank all of you, though with a bit of delay, and Pantagathus for starting the thread... grazie mille, it was very nice of you! :)

It's just good to see you back browsing around. I miss your first hand reports of various archaeological activities around the eternal city.

Thank you!:) It's good to be back actually, and it's good to know that there is a place like this on the net to discuss and learn about ancient Roma and the other civilisations. The Triumviri and the Patricii have done an excellent work with this site really, so thank you for keeping it up and running! I will be glad to contribute in any way I can, being here in Roma :)

Buon compleanno!!!

Oh dear, I forgot happy birthday to UNRV's princess! :)

EDIT: Apparently I forgot 6 months ago. :)

Edited by Rameses the Great

Oh dear, I forgot happy birthday to UNRV's princess! :)

EDIT: Apparently I forgot 6 months ago. :)

Thank you :) don't worry, I haven't been around for quite some time and yes, my next birthday is dangerously close :)