UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

G-Man and PP discuss football

G-Manicus

In a huge mixup, the Barbarians are embarrassed once more by their lack of a written language when they mistakenly sack Romo ...

1448330041_004ccdeb77.jpg

Side note ... I don't even think the Christians would be afraid to face those Lions.

As you were, people!

Edited by G-Manicus

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Side note ... I don't even think the Christians would be afraid to face those Lions.

What insolence is this!!! Just because the Lions haven't won a game in 7 years doesn't mean anything. We're just putting everyone else into a false sense of security.

Silly bungles... just be glad you don't have to play the Browns every week. :romansoldier:

What insolence is this!!! Just because the Lions haven't won a game in 7 years doesn't mean anything. We're just putting everyone else into a false sense of security.

Silly bungles... just be glad you don't have to play the Browns every week. :romansoldier:

*wonders if he should volunteer that he grew up in Jersey and is really a Giants fan?*

One of the few teams we can probably beat. :romansoldier:

We'll find out November 18th.

(You're not a Wolverine fan too are you?)

One of the few teams we can probably beat. :romansoldier:

We'll find out November 18th.

(You're not a Wolverine fan too are you?)

Sort of. I'm tired of the Schembechler (and his disciples) ideology. If UofM ever wakes up and moves into the 21st century I think my energy would be rekindled.

I'm embarrassed to say I'm a Notre Dame fan (born out of a misguided sense of loyalty to my Irish heritage). However, despite our horrific season, I am psyched that I'll be making my maiden trip to South Bend next month to see USC vs ND.

Football! And the real thing, I really wish they ever would show some games at the tv here too.

I've got the NFL Ticket on Direct TV ... I get EVERY game. :romansoldier:

I'm embarrassed to say I'm a Notre Dame fan (born out of a misguided sense of loyalty to my Irish heritage). However, despite our horrific season, I am psyched that I'll be making my maiden trip to South Bend next month to see USC vs ND.

Considering how Michigan rolled ND (after its intolerable loss to App. State), I shudder to think what USC will do. Really, that one could be horrific.

Though, considering I've been a Lions season ticket holder since 1990, I really don't have any room to talk about anything.

USC could well hang 70 points on them.

In the first half.

In their 16-3 beatdown of the Eagles last night, the G Men tie the NFL record for sacks in a game with 12 and Osi Umenyiora records the 2nd highest total ever in a game with 6. Umenyiora and Matthias Kiwankuka are now 1st and 3rd in the NFL in sacks.

In their 16-3 beatdown of the Eagles last night, the G Men tie the NFL record for sacks in a game with 12 and Osi Umenyiora records the 2nd highest total ever in a game with 6. Umenyiora and Matthias Kiwankuka are now 1st and 3rd in the NFL in sacks.

Considering that McNabb dismantled the Lions, the Giants victory has me a bit concerned. However, the Lions have been notoriously horrific on the road since the accession of Matt Millen as the King of the Jungle. (I label him thusly, because apparently it would take regicide to remove him from office since old man Ford will clearly never fire him).

I take solace in the fact that the Lions countered the sack record of the G-Men, by setting an NFL record with 34 4th qtr. points in their 37 - 27 victory over the Bears. Fortunately, the Giants will be traveling to Detroit rather than the opposite. Nov. 18 is shaping up nicely indeed, but first, the Leo's travel to Washington where they are a 0-20 all time. If I had a shame smiley icon it would be inserted here, but I'll settle for sad... :thumbsup:

but first, the Leo's travel to Washington where they are a 0-20 all time.

Seriously? Wow. That's pretty bad. We've pwned Washington the last few years.

10-4 on Matt Millen. It's amazing he's held onto that job as long as he has. He must have naked photos of William Clay Ford or something.