UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zeke

Where Would You Like To Live?

If you had a choice and you have billions where would you live????  

35 members have voted

1. 1. If you had a choice and you have billions where would you live????

• Europe
    • America
    • Canada
    • Areas in South America,
    • Areas in Africa
    • Areas in Asia
    • Australia
    • Japan
    • China

Where would you want to live, Europe though I am an American love the place! I accully don't like my country no matter what everyone says I really don't like my country....I am not going into it but if you had a choice where would you live in the world???

Zeke

i like europe, because almost everywhere i can make some photos of the remains of the Roman Empire! :)

Nothing against my homeland of America, but I love the rustic feeling of Europe so I would like to live in the places my ancestors lived so Scotland, England, Netherlands, Germany, and Sweeden. Also Athens and Rome would be ideal.

I'm not actually sure, because I've never been outside the U.S. for any extended period of time. I'd really like to visit Europe and it may turn out that I'll really like to live there, but for now I'm content to be where I am.

Well the main reason I don't live in Europe is because lack of money. I am currently a student studying ancient history at the Univ. of Iowa. I have no money to go. I have visited Europe many times but a long term stay is not in the cards right now. After I establish myself as a leading historian on the Roman and Greek eras then perhaps I will live in Europe for an extended amount of time, however I would have to return to the States as my heart is in America and I would miss American politics too much.

I knew a guy once that just moved to Ireland. Just decided one day to move. I think he left about a week after making the decision. Pretty gutsy, really.

Though, I suppose people do that all the time in deciding to immigrate to the USA.

I wonder what percentage of people, even in the most developed countries, ie USA, England (yes, I'll include Italy), live most of their life within 250 miles of where they were born. I would say that percentage remains high. Even within a 100-mile radius the percentage is probably still pretty high.

I'd actually like to move to a bigger city within the US. I would also be interetsed in moving to Paris(be nice to be able to visit my Great Aunt).

If I had "billions" I'd actually live somewhere along the Mediterranean.

I could probably live in England too, since I like the culture and speak the language. But I'd have to use my billions to hire an Italian chef, since the cooking there doesn't appeal to me.

Not to be a smartass or anything, but it technically is called the netherlands, holland refers to the area right around amsterdam. If that is the place you mean than disregard this message.