UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Where Would You Like To Live?

Zeke

If you had a choice and you have billions where would you live????  

35 members have voted

1. 1. If you had a choice and you have billions where would you live????

• Europe
    • America
    • Canada
    • Areas in South America,
    • Areas in Africa
    • Areas in Asia
    • Australia
    • Japan
    • China

If I had to move from Roma I'd probably go to Florence..outside Italy well, I wouldn't mind living in London for some reason :P but I'm perfectly fine here. By the way congratulations for the website, it's really well organised and informative. (I almost forgot, sorry for my English but my mother language is italian =/)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silentium

do you apologize because your english is better than most of ours, with english as our first language ? *smiles...then runs n hides from my compatriots*

welcome to the forum. although the states is my first choice to call home, italian is my favourite language (that is based on my mastery of a handful of thickly american-accented words), bernini is my favourite artist and (american) pizza is my favourite food.

Silentium

do you apologize because your english is better than most of ours, with english as our first language ? *smiles...then runs n hides from my compatriots*

welcome to the forum. although the states is my first choice to call home, italian is my favourite language (that is based on my mastery of a handful of thickly american-accented words), bernini is my favourite artist and (american) pizza is my favourite food.

lol thanks, the fact is I'm always insecure with both written and oral English, probably more with the second one since I have a heavy latin accent and put the stress on the wrong sillables =S but I'm trying to solve this problem

Thanks for the welcome!I'm glad to hear you like Bernini, some people tend to dislike the "parte barocca" of the city but I like it as much as the classic one. I think without his works Roma wouldn't feel like Roma :P

To remain on topic if I was a billionaire I would not move but I'd buy the whole isola of "Mont Saint Michel" in Normandia and make it my summer estate :D (now I think that would cost me several billions :D )

I love the USA with all of its flaws and faults. My family is here. My friends are here. My life is here.

Still, I would love to travel more and several European locations are at the top of my list of places to see along with the obligatory destinations like Fiji. ;)

Silentium,

That's the great thing about the internet, no one has an accent ! unlessah dey talkah likah deees

Thanks for the welcome!I'm glad to hear you like Bernini, some people tend to dislike the "parte barocca" of the city but I like it as much as the classic one. I think without his works Roma wouldn't feel like Roma

Essatemente !

When you buy that island...can I have a wing in your villa ? Oh yeah, and could I borrow a few of your hot and cold running servants ?

That's the great thing about the internet, no one has an accent ! unlessah dey talkah likah deees

lmao, im hoping i never meet someone over the net who types like that.

B) wow i and i was wondering if i had a lot of free time (no offense guys :) ) oh oh i got one what if someone typed lika this anda added an a at the enda almost every thinga they a typed (i know a guy who did that (crazy! B) ) another bad one is if they typed how Gollum talks (you can barely understand that guy anyway (B) my bad didn't mean to dis Gollum)

lmao, im hoping i never meet someone over the net who types like that.

:D wow i and i was wondering if i had a lot of free time (no offense guys <_< ) oh oh i got one what if someone typed lika this anda added an a at the enda almost every thinga they a typed (i know a guy who did that (crazy! :P ) another bad one is if they typed how Gollum talks (you can barely understand that guy anyway (:lol: my bad didn't mean to dis Gollum)

Err..ok, my English might not be the best but I'm not THAT decadent yet

Well..Mont Saint Michel is not exactly a domus..it's all medieval (I'm obsessed with Romanesque and gothic architecture, after the classic one obviously) therefore no servants for the time being =)

hmmm, no servants, eh ?

I've visited a number of countries in Europe (France, Switzerland, Germany, Poland) but none so beautiful as Italy (although I might be just a little biased  ).

Italy is heaven on earth.