UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

G-Manicus.

G-Man.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should the G-Man be netted and Fed Exed back to the insane asylum?

• Yes.
    • No.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted with "No"

The Gods, it's well known, favoure ,quite often, those with a somewhat twisted mind.

Some of the Gods ,whisper has it...,do have a twist themselves.

If ALL people would be sane ,and acting sane the World would be safer but also utterly dull!.

And don't we all have some kind of a twist? :) wich makes us all a bit of'a God...

If the gods favor the likes of G-Man, then the rest of us had better head for the trenches! :)

:hammer:

I voted with "No"

The Gods, it's well known, favoure ,quite often, those with a somewhat twisted mind.

Some of the Gods ,whisper has it...,do have a twist themselves.

If ALL people would be sane ,and acting sane the World would be safer but also utterly dull!.

And don't we all have some kind of a twist? :) wich makes us all a bit of'a God...

If the gods favor the likes of G-Man, then the rest of us had better head for the trenches! :yes:

:ph34r:

We already ARE in the trenches t's just none seems to notice it :)

We're gouverned already by G-man's for AGES... :ph34r:

I voted "yes". He will bring joy to our asylum.

Thanks, Kosmo!

Er ... I think?

Cecil of Brookfordshiresexingham (No connection with Lloyd's of London) will insure the asylum. Just send the premiums to him. No rubber checks, please.

Do my Nephele Nickels count as legal tender? They were, after all, minted by the asylum's Number One Resident. (G-Man, as if one couldn't guess.)

-- Nephele

Do my Nephele Nickels count as legal tender? They were, after all, minted by the asylum's Number One Resident. (G-Man, as if one couldn't guess.)

-- Nephele

Absolutely! Just bring one with you, and it will account for a lifetime's premiums. :wacko:

As I work in the sordid world of insurance claims, I assure you ... it's not covered.

THAT explanes a lot! :angry:

I could have been born a 100 years ago ,but I was given the choise either to be born in the family of a insurance salesman or in a family not insured at all...I dec to wait a century! :ph34r:

Dear Ms. Praebitorae:

After careful consideration of the events surrounding your claim, we regret to advise you that we will be unable to offer you any reimbursement in this matter.

Sincerely,

The Insurance Guy

PS - Nanner, nanner, boo, boo :ph34r: