UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

More downtime overnight and in the morning... Oct 24-25, 07.

We are aware of some recurring service interruptions are still investigating whether this is a site configuration issue or a server issue, or what have you. Hopefully, things will be resolved shortly.

Yes I noticed a short downtime, thankful enough the site was back when I arrived at Uni ;)

Anyway on a serious note, downtime is bad but it's not a massive problem here so far. I'd say you guys make a very good job in general!

Couldn't get on at all from home last night. Judging by the lack of "New Posts" appears nobody else could either.

It was down too. Emailed PP don't know if he got it.

Still having some problems, it's far slower than usual making it difficult for me to do anything (this is my third try to see this topic). Moon? Help?

The problems are starting again here too.

It's all the Finsters' fault or Moon(col)lapse's. Pick one. I'll deputize L_W to administer a very necessary exorcism to the winner. B)

;)

Lately the site sometimes gives me a white screen with a message: IPS Driver error.

I've also seen it a few times recently. Thankfully, a refresh seems to clear it up without much difficulty.