UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Gaius Octavius

The Augusta.

Can we sacrifice kittens instead? Afterall, cats have no redeeming value whatsoever.

Another moment of complete sanity! You must be back on the lithium! :ph34r:

:ph34r:

Can we sacrifice kittens instead? Afterall, cats have no redeeming value whatsoever.

You're a brave man, G-manicus. I give you your full title to remind you of what happens to popular heroes who may annoy me..... :ph34r:

Luppa Omnipotenta.

And...its to be POSITIVELY translated knowing the div meanings of the word "Luppa"... :ph34r:

:lol: Please translate! :(

;)

If I use my romanian knowledge the meanings for luppa will be she-wolf and prostititute.

Omnipotenta- all powerfull. Heaving in mid that even the she-wolf it's a bitch I'm not sure which it's the positive translation.n

Edited by Kosmo

If I use my romanian knowledge the meanings for luppa will be she-wolf and prostititute.

Omnipotenta- all powerfull. Heaving in mid that even the she-wolf it's a bitch I'm not sure which it's the positive translation.n

I think that you are a dead man walking! :lol:

:ph34r:

Salve, Amici.

I think any post or topic that may personally offend another UNRV member, even if inadvertently, should be explicitly avoided.

Vale.

Count me out, I like to be offended...But beware, I fire back!

Salve, Amici.

I think any post or topic that may personally offend another UNRV member, even if inadvertently, should be explicitly avoided.

Vale.

Count me out, I like to be offended...But beware, I fire back!

Asclepiades, you are a gentleman, and your kindness is appreciated. Others may be sensitive, but I am like a German - it is almost impossible to offend me. :whistling:

Truly - I am a die-hard football supporter who has frequented the terraces in far less politically correct times than these. I have very broad shoulders. However, your sensitivity to others' feelings is commendable.