UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Pertinax in Peril!

Gaius Octavius

Pertinax has been putting us on! :ph34r: Makes believe that he is a Brit! :no2: Nonsense! ;) Take a look here [to the right of the big word (HEL)VETII]: :P

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Gaze.../Rhaetia/1.html

;)

;)

Edited by Gaius Octavius

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How dare you accuse the Lord of the Herbs of lying about his origins, I'm a fellow Brigantian and will back him up all the way!

Just a warning Cecil...... Don't mess with the tribes of the north we're the most fearsome on the island! :ph34r::angry:

Thats right, or we will come round and steal all your sheep .And women , (if the sheep arent fat enough). Oh yes and take all your beer.

How dare you accuse the Lord of the Herbs of lying about his origins, I'm a fellow Brigantian and will back him up all the way!

Just a warning Cecil...... Don't mess with the tribes of the north we're the most fearsome on the island! :ph34r::angry:

Hear, hear!!!! As for our dear Pertinax - I can vouch that he is a good old Northern lad (if a very suave one) with one of those lovely accents full of character that I was on about in another thread....

I'm with GPM on this, Don Tomato - how dare you accuse him of being anything other than a Brigantian?

My children, maps don't lie. All is made clear. P. and the rest of you are Rhaetians. It is my present understanding that y'all have three horns on the backs of your heads, and blue spots on your rumps. :ph34r::lol::angry:

My Lord of the Weeds is in league with Maria Uspenskya to bring down mankind. ;):ph34r:

:ph34r:

Edited by Gaius Octavius

Just a warning Cecil...... Don't mess with the tribes of the north we're the most fearsome on the island! :ph34r::ph34r:

In for a ha' penny, in for a farthing.

Correct me if I am wrong. Didn't we Colonials make major adjustments to your cockles in a couple of wars? :lol:

I guess that this means all out war. Here come the Minute Men. :ph34r:

:angry:

Oh yes and take all your beer.

*GASP*

Brigantum doesn't recognize the Geneva Convention???? You BARBARIAN SWINE!

Just a warning Cecil...... Don't mess with the tribes of the north we're the most fearsome on the island! B):D

:lol:

Hear, hear!!!! As for our dear Pertinax - I can vouch that he is a good old Northern lad (if a very suave one) with one of those lovely accents full of character that I was on about in another thread....HE'S A WEED PURVEYER, TO SAY NOTHING ABOUT SHEEPS!

I'm with GPM on this, Don Tomato - how dare you accuse him of being anything other than a Brigantian? FROM RHAETIA!

a Briganti with a good knowledge of Helvetii :ph34r:WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? THAT'S WHERE HE PARKS HIS SNEAKERS!

See blog.

Never mind..Helvetii are adorable! :yes::P

Wanna fight it out on the Limes in Britannia? ,soon you have youre chance :furious::yes:

Oh yes and take all your beer.

*GASP*

Brigantum doesn't recognize the Geneva Convention???? You BARBARIAN SWINE!

The G-Man has lapsed into a phase of complete sanity! Join up with my other recruits, and we'll make some major adjustments to their demeanor's - AGAIN! :D:lol:

Capt. Blackadder

Somebody find Aurelian. Those colonials are getting a bit uppity and its high time we conquered them back. Jeez, they sell a few coke bottles and they think the worlds their oyster.... :furious:

Somebody find Aurelian. Those colonials are getting a bit uppity and its high time we conquered them back. Jeez, they sell a few coke bottles and they think the worlds their oyster.... :P

Think! Think? Indeed!, my good fellow. Know!, Know! You'll need gods and devils. The Yanks are coming!, smilie_flagge13.gif The Yanks are coming! smilie_flagge13.gifB):ph34r:

:D

:furious:

The G-Man has lapsed into a phase of complete sanity! Join up with my other recruits, and we'll make some major adjustments to their demeanor's - AGAIN! :ph34r::furious:

Capt. Blackadder

We must stand against this beer stealing tyranny. If the United Nations of Roma Victor and this Message Board last for a thousand years, men will still say, "This was our finest hour."

The G-Man has lapsed into a phase of complete sanity! Join up with my other recruits, and we'll make some major adjustments to their demeanor's - AGAIN! :ph34r::furious:

Capt. Blackadder

We must stand against this beer stealing tyranny. If the United Nations of Roma Victor and this Message Board last for a thousand years, men will still say, "This was our finest hour."

Onward American smilie_flagge13.gifsoldiers! violent-smiley-089.gifviolent-smiley-090.gifviolent-smiley-006.gifviolent-smiley-093.gif