UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Pertinax in Peril!

Gaius Octavius

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey when are the real nordish hord allowed to have our fun?! We will aid our softer British brothers! viking.gif

You're going to a gunfight with clubs? grinning-smiley-010.gifgrinning-smiley-021.gif Figures!

Hey! They're hard! Very very hard!

Hey when are the real nordish hord allowed to have our fun?! We will aid our softer British brothers! viking.gif

You're going to a gunfight with clubs? grinning-smiley-010.gifgrinning-smiley-021.gif Figures!

Hey! They're hard! Very very hard!

Good against my violent-smiley-006.gif and violent-smiley-090.gif

:angry:

Pertinax has admitted all! :yes: The rest of those Rhaetians have been trying to cover up this scandal! :furious: That is certainly because he has been feeding them weeds to smoke, and exotic liquors to inhale. :disgust: He has admitted to being a Lt. Col. in the Rhaetian Army! He is wandering naked through the Alps, yodeling, and herding moose to get at their milk to make his favourite cheese! It's so cold there, that he has taken to burning unbelievers, witches, and heretics! He is making candles from the residual fat! :)

Most important of all, he has put a poxxe on me! :yes::disgust:

:ph34r:

Pertinax has admitted all! :yes: The rest of those Rhaetians have been trying to cover up this scandal! :furious: That is certainly because he has been feeding them weeds to smoke, and exotic liquors to inhale. :disgust: He has admitted to being a Lt. Col. in the Rhaetian Army! He is wandering naked through the Alps, yodeling, and herding moose to get at their milk to make his favourite cheese! It's so cold there, that he has taken to burning unbelievers, witches, and heretics! He is making candles from the residual fat! :)

Most important of all, he has put a poxxe on me! :yes::disgust:

Methinks someone has hit the moonshine and/or grappa a wee bit too much and too frequently...a caraffe of strong black coffee for Don Tomato! Stat!

Wow , this thread has gone totally DaDa!

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." - Rita Mae Brown

With the God Consul's behavior in this thread I think I'm safe... :rolleyes:

Methinks someone has hit the moonshine and/or grappa a wee bit too much and too frequently...a caraffe of strong black coffee for Don Tomato! Stat!
"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." - Rita Mae Brown

With the God Consul's behavior in this thread I think I'm safe... ;)

Oh, yeah, wiseguys? I have the WRITTEN CONFESSION! :yes: There! :hammer: It will stand up in any Court against a suit of 'slander'. :P Cicero, Cato, and Caesar couldn't get him (and the rest of you slanderers) out of this muck! He thinks that he is in Rhaetia and Rhodesia - at the same time! :wacko:

Retract your blasphemy, or I'll have the whole lot of you up before the praetor! :rolleyes:

:)

Edited by Gaius Octavius

With the God Consul's behavior in this thread I think I'm safe... :wacko:

Don't you have more IMPORTANT things to do? :yes: Do you want me to dig up dirt on you? :) You too Doc, watch your step! :rolleyes::ph34r:

:hammer:

Hey, if Pertinax and the other brigantes are from Rhaetia, what about Viggen? He is also a brigantian? From North Britain?

And the main culprit speaks about this thread going Dada, but we all know that Dada started in Helvetia. It's as good as a confesion. He is trying to take the thread to Rhaetia :no2:

The plot thickenss...

Edited by Kosmo

Bingo! Kosmo! :thumbsup: Suit your men up and we'll bag the whole lot of them in a pincer movement. :no2: You from the East, US from the west. No need to worry about the Klingon and his pals, we'll send a few Girl Scouts to handle them. :ph34r:

Teach them about even thinking about stealing our ice cold beer! :angry:

The pharaoh it's attacking from the North... or from the South ... I'm not sure... this is confusing... I give up the ice cold beer ... let the brigantes have it... it's perfect for them when it's snowing... I want some young wine that it's still "boiling" ... a red one!

The pharaoh it's attacking from the North... or from the South ... I'm not sure... this is confusing... I give up the ice cold beer ... let the brigantes have it... it's perfect for them when it's snowing... I want some young wine that it's still "boiling" ... a red one!

Do you really think that those ruffians will stop at our beer? They'll take your wine, woemens, and childrens! :ph34r: And your booze! :yes:B)