UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Flavia on the radio

Flavia Gemina

I was interviewed this morning on the BBC radio travel program Excess Baggage. I was talking about my recent visit to Sofia to watch the filming of season two and also about how I get ideas about ancient Rome by travelling today. You can hear it for the next week if you go HERE and click 'Listen to the most recent Excess Baggage'...

excessbaggage.jpg

I can't get the RealPlayer to download. :( But I believe you're right, GO, that Flavia has a lovely voice. :)

-- Nephele

Very nice interview Flavia... I enjoy the way you approach the history from a cultural perspective of how people would have appeared and behaved, etc.

Forgive my ridiculous naivety, but I was actually quite surprised not to hear a British accent, despite knowing you were raised in the US. :)

Forgive my ridiculous naivety, but I was actually quite surprised not to hear a British accent, despite knowing you were raised in the US. :D

Even after 30 years here, I haven't lost it. They call it 'mid-Atlantic' here! :)

Forgive my ridiculous naivety, but I was actually quite surprised not to hear a British accent, despite knowing you were raised in the US. :angry:

Even after 30 years here, I haven't lost it. They call it 'mid-Atlantic' here! :angry:

Good gods, what are you talking about? You are 25 years old at best! Stop lying! You're not me.

Are you doing any thing this Saturday? :rolleyes:

Edited by Gaius Octavius