UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
G-Manicus

Seeking used copies of McCullough series

Been meandering my way through this series over the last few months. I'm about 1/4 of the way through Fortune's Favorites and was wondering if anyone had any tired old copies of the final 3 books they'd be willing to part with on the cheap via Paypal?

I'm tracking a couple of auctions on eBay as well ...

PS - Marius > Sulla

PS - Marius > Sulla

A good way to find used books is Alibris.com. From Alibris, I bought hard cover editions of that whole cussed "Masters of Rome" series. Now, whenever UNRV is slow and I want to read slavish worship of Julius Caesar and lies about by all his opponents, Colleen McCullough fixes me up better than anyone. In fact, I can never put her books down (forcefully enough).

A good way to find used books is Alibris.com. From Alibris, I bought hard cover editions of that whole cussed "Masters of Rome" series. Now, whenever UNRV is slow and I want to read slavish worship of Julius Caesar and lies about by all his opponents, Colleen McCullough fixes me up better than anyone. In fact, I can never put her books down (forcefully enough).

Thanks, MPC. That appears to be an excellent solution.

I saw in Entertainment Weekly that she has just come out with "Antony and Cleopatra" this week.

PS - Caesar > Cato

Also Paperbackswap is great. You just pay shipping. Masters of Rome

Whoa ... very cool, PP. Thanks.

After poking around online last night I found my best deal at Amazon. Got all 3 of them used for $16 including shipping.

I know everyone has been waiting with baited breath for an update, so rest easy now.

I know I'm late here, but I've got a copy of Caesar's Women here. If anyone wants it, I'd be happy to send it out for the cost of shipping it.

Message me if anyone's interested.