UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Hello everyone!

Divi Filius

After a tiring and frustrating semester, I can say that I am finally done (until Jan 28 that is); and, as of Friday Dec. 15, I have returned home. Now I just have to wait for my grades(which I am fully confident in)

I missed this forum while I was gone and look forward to starting contributions again and to catch up with the developments that I have missed.

Seasons Greetings

[THIS IS THE OLDER POST: PLEASE CHECK ONE BELOW FOR THE MOST RECENT] :)

Edited by Divi Filius

Welcome back! :)

-- Nephele

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello again, Im sorry if my stay wasnt long. I havnt had any real time on my hands and even during the break then I was continuously looking around for ways to collect some cash for a planned trip. As for grades, I slaved last and this semester to maintain 4.0. Next semester Ill be taking my interest in Classics for a semester at Oxford University, where I hope to transfer should I prove myself able there(this is pretty much what Im saving for). Its been a very tough journey and my profs are assuring me that its not half over yet. Next semester Ill be planning with out of my profs for an undergrad presentation at a regional conference and planning for another honors thesis for grad school. Ill have to see how everything goes. Im sorry that I have been so absent, but I havnt forgot you guys. Now that summer is here I hope to contribute something during my free time. Im compiling some books I have read through these long semesters for review.

I still have to thank this site for helping me realize just where my hidden passion was.

Edited by Divi Filius

After a tiring and frustrating semester, I can say that I am finally done (until Jan 28 that is); and, as of Friday Dec. 15, I have returned home. Now I just have to wait for my grades(which I am fully confident in)

I missed this forum while I was gone and look forward to starting contributions again and to catch up with the developments that I have missed.

Seasons Greetings

Gratulatur reduces, DF!