UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Nephele

Birthday Hails to Docoflove ("Dol")!

Dol, what better way to ring in the new year than to celebrate your birthday! And I've found a dancing toga baby just for you!

dancingtogababy2.gif

Yah, I know those dancing babies are creepy, but at least this one's Roman-themed. (Or, the 2008 New Year Baby, take your pick!) :ph34r:

Have a cool day, Dol! And a happy and prosperous New Year!

-- Nephele

Happy birthday! :D:ph34r:

Fortuna dies natalis, Docoflove!

Awesome, guys. Thanks for remembering!

So far, the day has been 1 hour old (aka I got up an hour ago)...Bella licked my face to wake me up. Been on a treasure hunt, too; my mom was here for a couple of days while I was out of town, and she hid my birthday present. And I really didn't find it until this morning, when my parents called!

I do have to run to the store to pick up a couple of things, and I've got some applesauce muffins to make...and then the party. My brother Matt is throwing a shin-dig--BBQ and all sorts of food. No idea who's coming over, other than his neighbors.

And here's to a wonderful, happy, and healthy New Year to everyone on here. May your dreams come true!

EDIT: I forgot to add that, Neph, that dancing baby is giving me fits of laughter. I haven't seen one of those in so long, that it got me! That rocks!

Edited by docoflove1974

It should be noted that your parents managed to cheat the tax men out of an exemption. Nice timing! :lol::yes::rolleyes:

:ph34r:

Yes, but by being born at 7:30am and after 19 hours of labor, I cheated my mother out of blueberry pancakes. So I guess it all evens out :rolleyes:

Thanks, all!

GO: The interviews went well, but I won't hear anything for a while. To be honest, I have so much on my plate to get through before the semester starts up again, I can't even think about them! But I'll keep you guys informed--well, besides the fact that if I get a job, the entire world will hear me giggle with glee!