UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Gaius Octavius

Where are all y'all?

I'm lonely! Give me a chance to break my New Year resolutions! The Pats are going to win the Superbowl. So, don't bother.

I'm lonely! Give me a chance to break my New Year resolutions! The Pats are going to win the Superbowl. So, don't bother.

:) ?

Didn't the Patriots win 16 games in a row this season?

That even reached us here in the far north. Grr I can't stand that they won't show the games here!

That even reached us here in the far north. Grr I can't stand that they won't show the games here!

You might get lucky this year. A game was played in England. The League wants to get other nations interested. Methinks that the Mummy and the G-Man have a better handle on this. Have to check out their 'Football Discussion@ HPT. I'll try to find out.

Whats up with the Mummy these days? I haven't seen him around for a while?

The winter mini vacation it's coming to an end soon. I had connected the days off (25, 26 and 1,2) with the weekends with some vacation days making a vacation from 20 dec to 8 jan. Now I have to return to local time because I live after Hawai time. I went to bed at 9.00 AM and wake up at 19.00. Did not see the sun much this days, but I had seen lots of romantic comedies in this time, many with Hugh Grant.

BTW, who are the Pats?

The New England Patriots!

The New England Patriots!

Yup! American 'football'. Just great! Scantily clad cheerleaders. Dancing in the end zone. Mayhem at each play. Prayer sessions on the sidelines. Lots of fights. Broken bones. :yes:B):lol:

:ph34r:

Present! B)

And GO, if we beat the Jags and go up to New England just you wait cause I've got something planned for you. :ph34r:

Present! :yes:

And GO, if we beat the Jags and go up to New England just you wait cause I've got something planned for you. :lol:

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! If the rabbit didn't stop to....

Listen, you delinquent, is the Klingon going to be able to see the Super Bowl UP there in Sweden? B)

And GO, if we beat the Jags and go up to New England just you wait cause I've got something planned for you. :lol:

Listen, you delinquent, is the Klingon going to be able to see the Super Bowl UP there in Sweden? B)

I'm not sure, I remember NFL Europe wasn't very popular so for an NFL game in America to be broadcast there would be rare. He could listen to it on the radio, if he's really interested or buy a satelite.

And GO, if we beat the Jags and go up to New England just you wait cause I've got something planned for you. ;)

They did send it a few years back live. The problem was kinda that it was sent 3 am or something :lol:

And I'm not really used to the American advertisement culture :P