UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

What music do you guys like?

Which do you prefer?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Can we get to the poll choices now?

• Rock
    • Hip Hop
    • Heavy metal
    • Classic
    • Country
    • Other please specify

Every time I hear the first 20 seconds of Ace of Spades by Motorhead I want to do something reckless like drive my car onto the pavement or punch a stranger in the face. I never actually do any of these things but I do understand the energy of Rage Against the Machine or pantera's Primal Concrete Sledge.

Radiohead is my most listened to band of the last decade, followed by Eels.

The Johnny Cash cover version of the Nine Inch Nails song 'HURT' brought a real tear to the eye and lump to the throat. Especially when the video accompanied it. Very profound 'cycle of life' stuff. Beautiful.

The Johnny Cash cover version of the Nine Inch Nails song 'HURT' brought a real tear to the eye and lump to the throat. Especially when the video accompanied it. Very profound 'cycle of life' stuff. Beautiful.

I have to second that in spades. When I first got the cd I cued it to repeat in my player until I felt a little obsessive, "excavating" every ounce of meaning from it. Then I got my fill and gave it up.

Thanks for the heads up, now I have to find the video for another go round as a detour from some of the "noise" of life, like talking heads, yakking heads, yukking heads, etc. When I mentioned "country" JC was my first thought. Fifty years ago (1957) I would ride my bike down to the "Dog and Suds" root-beer-stand and drop nickels in the Juke-box, and only on JC.