UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Do you play a sport?

I'll definitely second that!

I absolutely hate Man U, In Leeds they are never called by their name, every one knows them as SCUM. There's always been a massive rivalry between us, it's the old War of the Roses thing, Yorkshire V Lancashire.

I think The Augusta will back me up on the "hate Man U" thing, she rather lovingly ;) refers to them as Man-ure !

I don't mind Arsenal, of all the premiership teams they the one's I don't mind watching, they play fast attacking, entertaining football.

Edited by Gaius Paulinus Maximus

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, tennis is hard! New Zealand boys didn't used to get a choice about playing Rugby. But tennis, now there is a game that demands skill. I'm useless at it, but wouldn't admit it to anyone out loud.

I use to play tennis in my teens and twenty's, then I hurt my back. I sometimes still get out and play, but I let the ball come to me, even if it bounces two, three times. Now that we got a Wii, I love the tennis. I get into it and move around. The first couple of days, my right arm was sore. You should see my 8 year old. He can just sit there and the ball goes where it wants to. Kids!

When I lived in the Great State of Kansas (in my mind anyway) I played sand volleyball. I would say beach, but Kansas is in the middle of the USA, no beach! Anyway, the team I was on was AWFUL. But the more beer we drank, the better we thought we were!

Ha! That sounds like my Rugby team! The more beer we drink, the better/younger/handsomer we think we are.

I love volleyball, but I'm abolutely no good at it. It is a nice way to meet scantily clad woman. Although I'm not complaining, I always thought that the women would be just as effective at the game if they were wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

Maybe not.

I had a game of tennis with my brother yesterday and got pasted. I really, really, suck.

By the way, Ateria, love the new photos on your sig!