UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dianamt54

Tee Shirts and Hoodies

Salve,

I love to wear shirts or hoodies that show something I love. I have an awesome shirt from Cafe Press that is black, with an outline of Caesar's face, saying Vedi, Veni, Veci, and the date March 15, 44. I aslo have a couple of hoodies that I designed (meaning I chose what I wanted on it). https://www.customtshirtsandsigns.com/Design.htlm

http://www.cafepress.com/?CMP=KNC-G-EF

Cafe Press have lots of designs to put on a shirt, like Titus Pollo for President.

Enjoy!

Yep, I've got a hoody with an SPQR design much like the one in your sig. I'm not that keen on lables but I love wearing stuff that says something about my interests and are unique (I've got this one of a kind Black Sabbath t-shirt that I absolutely love). I get a lot of stares with the SPQR hoody; I've even been asked if I am some kind of Neo Nazi!

Ignoramii!

Moonlapse has some great graphics for UNRV logo designs. I'd post one of them here, but I'm not sure if that's okay with Moon.

Hey, Moon! Is it okay to post that UNRV business card graphic you came up with? That would make an awesome t-shirt design.

-- Nephele

Yep, I've got a hoody with an SPQR design much like the one in your sig. I'm not that keen on lables but I love wearing stuff that says something about my interests and are unique (I've got this one of a kind Black Sabbath t-shirt that I absolutely love). I get a lot of stares with the SPQR hoody; I've even been asked if I am some kind of Neo Nazi!

Ignoramii!

In the ides of March I was going to wear my Caesar Shirt on the airplane, but my little one had the flu, so I didn't go any where. So far, no one has asked me about my shirts. My husband has a nice one with the eagle and SPQR. Both boys have hoodies and shirts with Rome and SPQR!

The business card graphic was pulled from the t-shirt design. The t-shirts, etc are in the works. ;)

I'm keen on a UNRV t-shirt. Keep us updated, Moon?

The business card graphic was pulled from the t-shirt design. The t-shirts, etc are in the works. ;)

I'm keen on a UNRV t-shirt. Keep us updated, Moon?

Sure thing, I've given it a little more priority.

Why not have a design competition? I know G-Manicus knows his way around PS as I'm sure others do. HERE'S one I did, though this probably wouldn't look all that good on a tshirt, you get an idea what I'm talking about. Perhaps a simple UNRV logo...?

I bet this might make MPC part with his cash....

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/romans/-/pv_d...pt_/fpt_/c_666/

Oooo, gothy! I may part with a few sestercii for that one, myself. Particularly that logo on the Women's Long Sleeve Dark T-Shirt.

-- Nephele

Isn't the name of the store--Basilica Porcia--a clue about the identity of the designer?

That's your great-grandfather's store? :angry:

-- Nephele

Ignoramii!

I am the same way. I always wear tee-shirts and hoodies. I guess I collect tee-shirts. I bought two hoodies for my boys at Christmas, but the sizes we off. So I ordered a new one for the oldest one. It might be able to fit in it, plus I don't want him to wear it. He has lost one court, and three hoddies at school. It is a good thing they were super cheap. Where did you get your SPQR hoodie?

I'm in desperate need of some good t-shirts and maybe a hoodie. I would love to get one of UNRV's shirts. Also, if anyone has any t-shirts from Myth: the Fallen Lords, or Myth II: Soulblighter, they are rare, and I would pay to get them! For some reason, no one seems to be selling t-shirts with cool Roman stuff. If anyone knows where I can get this stuff, please tell us. Or, if you have something I might like, sell it to me! ESPECIALLY if you have Myth products (hat, t-shirt, hoodie, poster), I would love to get my hands on some myth apparel or other items.

ATG

I just recently started wearing an HBO Rome hat. My intent was not to go around advertising the show, in fact you can't really tell that the hat is connected to the show. It has an embroidered eagle on the front and the word Rome on the back in small print. Anyways, I got to looking for some new stuff and I found the perfect t-shirt(with dianamt54's link). It describes exactly how I feel everyday when I wake up and I'm still in San Antonio, Texas. HERE

Edited by Domitianus3