UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Rome Podcast

to whom ever has itunes(which you can get free from apple.com), try searching for Ancient Rome in the itunes store,and you'll find "The History Of Rome by Mike Duncan". Its a free podcast and every week it has a different topic that you can listen to. Quite interesting.If you can't find it, contact me and I can help. cheers

• 3 weeks later...
to whom ever has itunes(which you can get free from apple.com), try searching for Ancient Rome in the itunes store,and you'll find . Its a free podcast and every week it has a different topic that you can listen to. Quite interesting.If you can't find it, contact me and I can help. cheers

Thank you for the heads up on this! I quite enjoyed this.

Actually, you don't need itunes to listen: go to "The History Of Rome by Mike Duncan" at blogspot.com to listen online. http://thehistoryofrome.blogspot.com/

to whom ever has itunes(which you can get free from apple.com), try searching for Ancient Rome in the itunes store,and you'll find . Its a free podcast and every week it has a different topic that you can listen to. Quite interesting.If you can't find it, contact me and I can help. cheers

Thank you for the heads up on this! I quite enjoyed this.

Actually, you don't need itunes to listen: go to "The History Of Rome by Mike Duncan" at blogspot.com to listen online. http://thehistoryofrome.blogspot.com/

well there ya go,lol. Aren't they sweet?

to whom ever has itunes(which you can get free from apple.com), try searching for Ancient Rome in the itunes store,and you'll find "The History Of Rome by Mike Duncan". Its a free podcast and every week it has a different topic that you can listen to. Quite interesting.If you can't find it, contact me and I can help. cheers

Thanks mikeal, I've just listened the current iTunes podcast "The Third Macedonian War" It was pretty interesting although I thought the narrator was a little bit on the dull side, but other than that it was good.

It's currently on pod cast 26, is there anyway I can get them back dated back to the beginning?

Thanks mikeal, I've just listened the current iTunes podcast "The Third Macedonian War" It was pretty interesting although I thought the narrator was a little bit on the dull side, but other than that it was good.

It's currently on pod cast 26, is there anyway I can get them back dated back to the beginning?

i have itunes, so i know if your using itunes, when you highlight podcasts on your itunes and it takes you to the list of subscriptions you have, you hit the tiny arrow next to history of rome and all of the podcasts you have on the history of rome will pop up. the rest of the ones offered can be downloaded by clicking the "get all" button. i personally don't remember what number i started on, im at school right now, so i can look at mine when i get home and send you a pm if you'd like? message me if you need anything else, i might be able to call or something...

its also possible that once a podcast gets old enough, they delete them. not all podcast subscriptions do that, but some do...

i have itunes, so i know if your using itunes, when you highlight podcasts on your itunes and it takes you to the list of subscriptions you have, you hit the tiny arrow next to history of rome and all of the podcasts you have on the history of rome will pop up. the rest of the ones offered can be downloaded by clicking the "get all" button. i personally don't remember what number i started on, im at school right now, so i can look at mine when i get home and send you a pm if you'd like? message me if you need anything else, i might be able to call or something...

its also possible that once a podcast gets old enough, they delete them. not all podcast subscriptions do that, but some do...

Ahhh I see, thanks for the help.

If you don't mind me asking, Why'd you change your name?