UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Klingan

Futurum simplex

Well this is somewhat embarrassing, but I lost my paper on Futurum simplex after the last lecture while running to the bus. I've made out what I could from my notes, but I can't find out if it's correct, so I thought I'd post it here if anyone have a moment over to help me. I couldn't find anything on how infinitive and imperatives are made unfortunately.

It's the 1st through 4th conjugation and I have used vocare, videre, regere, capite & audire:

Voca-b-o

Voca-bi-s

Voca-bi-t

Voca-bi-mus

Voca-bi-tis

Voca-bu-nt

Vide-b-o

Vide-bi-s

Vide-bi-t

Vide-bi-mus

Vidi-bi-tis

Vide-bu-nt

Reg-a-m

Reg-e-s

Reg-e-t

Reg-e-mus

Reg-e-tis

Reg-e-nt

Capi-a-m

Capi-e-s

Capi-e-t

Capi-e-mus

Capi-e-tis

Capo-e-nt

Audi-a-m

Audi-e-s

Audi-e-t

Audi-e-mus

Audi-e-tis

Audi-e-nt

Well this is somewhat embarrassing, but I lost my paper on Futurum simplex after the last lecture while running to the bus. I've made out what I could from my notes, but I can't find out if it's correct, so I thought I'd post it here if anyone have a moment over to help me. I couldn't find anything on how infinitive and imperatives are made unfortunately.

It's the 1st through 4th conjugation and I have used vocare, videre, regere, capite & audire:

Voca-b-o

Voca-bi-s

Voca-bi-t

Voca-bi-mus

Voca-bi-tis

Voca-bu-nt

Vide-b-o

Vide-bi-s

Vide-bi-t

Vide-bi-mus

Vidi-bi-tis

Vide-bu-nt

Reg-a-m

Reg-e-s

Reg-e-t

Reg-e-mus

Reg-e-tis

Reg-e-nt

Capi-a-m

Capi-e-s

Capi-e-t

Capi-e-mus

Capi-e-tis

Capo-e-nt

Audi-a-m

Audi-e-s

Audi-e-t

Audi-e-mus

Audi-e-tis

Audi-e-nt

The infinitive for Capio is Capere (typo?)

in the third conjugation 3d person pl (-io ending) you have Capo-e-nt (typo?) should be Capi-e-nt

Except for these possible typing errors which I've noted everything is else appears to be correct.

Imperatives are: Voco: s-voca! p-vocate!, Video: s-vide! p-videte!, Rego: s-rege! regete!, Capio: s-cape! p-capite!, Audio: s-audi! p-audite!

Faustus

Thanks you Faustus. Those should be typos, but it was great that you noticed them; I have now changed them in my .doc document that I use for my grammar studies.

As for the imperative they seem to follow the normal pattern, and that would also explain why I do not have any notes on those.

Thanks a lot!