UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
dianamt54

Jagermeister

Does anyone like Jagermeister? For me, writing it down makes me sick to my stomach. One of those nights I would rather forget. :)

I don't get the concept of doing "shots." It tastes like crap and just gets you **** faced in record time.

Oh, and you feel really good the next day too!

I absolutely love Jagermeister, it's one of the best drinks/shots around, weirdly it reminds me of my childhood, I think because it smells like cough medicine!!

I don't get the concept of doing "shots." It tastes like crap and just gets you **** faced in record time.

Oh, and you feel really good the next day too!

It was many years ago when I use to do shots. Now it seems if I even sniff a drink, I get tipsy. I am too "mature" to suffer a hangover in the morning!

Jagermeister, mmmmm. Clears your sinus's and gets you wasted!

strange how J

I like Jaegermeister (I realize that the a should have the zwei-strecke, but ae is gramatically correct if you don't have the proper key).

I like it but don't love it.

A friend of mine swears by it. He used to drink shots of The Green Cat and nyquil, and called it Sleepy Juice.

I like it mixed with Commie Cow (Red Bull) or straight with a toast (usually to the breezes). Apfelkorn is better though, if you want a German liquor.

Gin is my current poison of choice. Both Vodka and Whiskey have been known to make me crazy (psychotic in some instances) so I don't drink them in large ammounts anymore.

No matter how you cut it, you are all reprobates! :)

:ph34r:

Ha! That's a little like the Vicks 44 calling the Jagermeister cough medicine!