UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Firefox 3 New Feature Video

Viggen

I abandoned Internet Explorer and using Firefox for more then 3 years, and never looked back. Now with version 3 (which should be out any day now) there even more awesome features are coming, have a look at this feature video and if you havent, please for the sake of the internet download it and try it out, you wont regret it...

http://people.mozilla.com/~beltzner/overview-of-firefox3.swf

(especiall the -type in a word and get the url of the website- should apeal to many, as i can see on my logs that 100s of people use google, typing "unrv" to get to our site)

I followed your advice and switched from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox. The first thing I liked it's that the adware that got my IE does not bother me anymore. Automatically importing favorites and cookies from IE was nice as I did not have to do it manually and now I can see in the bookmarks folder the logos of sites instead of that of IE. Even better it's checking my spelling as I'm writing here (it says the word "adware" it's wrong, but I don't think it's "ad ware" like they suggest). This should be good news to everybody that has to read my posts ;)

Thank you for the tip Viggen!

PS - for your name MF suggested wigged :)

once you got rid of the Internet Explorer habit, you can start exploring the true champ of Internet Browsers, Opera, the fastest thing on the net, (as a webdeveloper i use all three all the time for comparison and to see if the page looks ok, but Opera beats everything when it comes to speed)

more info, including download here

http://www.opera.com/

I love firefox. The customizable toolbars are the coolest thing ever.