UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sonic

New Book on Belisarius soon out!

Hi Sonic

Congratulations!

your book is not avaible in Canada yet but will be in about 2 months.. I think it is preorder time.

This is one Roman I have always been interested in but never seemed to actively look for information.

Hi Sonic

Congratulations!

your book is not avaible in Canada yet but will be in about 2 months.. I think it is preorder time.

This is one Roman I have always been interested in but never seemed to actively look for information.

Thanks for the goodwishes.

I've just checked and apparently it's being released in Canada today (30/01/09) - at least according to Amazon.ca. Mind you, I'm not guaranteeing that amazon.ca have got it right!!

Sonic,

I have pre ordered it from Chapters-Indigo!!

looking forward to reading it.

I hope you enjoy it!! Don't forget that I'm currently writing book number two so any comments on how I can improve will be gratefully received.

I hope you enjoy it!! Don't forget that I'm currently writing book number two so any comments on how I can improve will be gratefully received.

Sonic: Your book is definitely on my "to read" queue. I'm definitely looking forward to it. (One of the other books on my queue, AD 381, should be arriving this week.)

If you are open to friendly and respectful criticism before your second edition of this book, let us know.

Constructive criticism before presenting one's professional papers and lectures can be very helpful. I feel that submitting your work to the scrutiny and review of your peers and critics can be very rewarding and gratifying (although sometimes infuriating and potentially deflating).

Much success with this and future books. :)

guy also known as gaius

Sonic: Your book is definitely on my "to read" queue. I'm definitely looking forward to it. (One of the other books on my queue, AD 381, should be arriving this week.)

If you are open to friendly and respectful criticism before your second edition of this book, let us know.

Constructive criticism before presenting one's professional papers and lectures can be very helpful. I feel that submitting your work to the scrutiny and review of your peers and critics can be very rewarding and gratifying (although sometimes infuriating and potentially deflating).

Much success with this and future books. :D

guy also known as gaius

Thanks to everyone who has sent me good wishes: it is very much appreciated.

I agree that constructive criticism can be extremely useful - the only part of the sentence that got me worried was 'potentially deflating'.

Gulp :D