UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Water found at Mars.

Klingan

When I was talking about cosmic proportions, I was trying to be overtly ironic; my apologies if that wasn't the case.

What precludes the elements of the atmosphere of any planet from reaching any other is called distance.

I'm sure you are correct; the amount of Venusian atmosphere reaching Earth's atmosphere is less than insignificant. But still some must. The amount would no doubt be less than worth arguing about.

Now on the first item, I'm still in need of help; you were being covertly ironic? I'm not sensitive about missing the subtleties of irony.... Apology accepted!

Faustus

Edited by Faustus

A - Take a nap. Chill out. I'm being conversational. Sorry if that doesn't appeal to you, but I don't care. Most of what you've posted in response to my answers is an attempt to look clever. Fine, I really don't care. You might have the luxury of time to spend finding all sorts of distantly related info on one thing or another, I have more important thingsd to do. It would help if you were able to phrase a coherent arguement, links or not.

Salve Amici,

More on the water aspect: The Red Planet's wet past an excellent "spot on" clickable/expandable surface image from the Compact Reconnaissance Imaging Spectrometer for Mars, or CRISM on the Reconnaissance Orbiter (Astronomy Magazine)

Also "Phoenix looks for ice-rich soil" and Phoenix's falling heat shield links

Faustus

Edited by Faustus