UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  

BTW, nice to know you add a calender. I wanted to suggest two things.

One, instead of having "1 Birthday(s)" thing, I suggest you have the names directly their with a link to their profile and have multible under the first. If their is more then there is space on that day then add "more..." if it ever comes up to that many people on the same day. This would make it easier for a person to look up member's birthdays. Also important events (such as the opening of UNRV's new site, important RV dates, ect.) would be useful.

Second, you might want to add this when there is more people, but on the main page you could put a Member B's of the Month or something like that. Not on calenders but i'd suggest three newest post on main page. This is of couse more useful when UNRV gets alive again.

The week before a member's birthday, a notice will show up on the main page. Same thing with every other calendar event. I'm not sure what you mean in your first paragrach, could you elaborate? ;)

I'm not sure what you mean in your first paragrach, could you elaborate?

One, instead of having "1 Birthday(s)" thing, I suggest you have the names directly their with a link to their profile and have multible under the first. If their is more then there is space on that day then add "more..." if it ever comes up to that many people on the same day. This would make it easier for a person to look up member's birthdays. Also important events (such as the opening of UNRV's new site, important RV dates, ect.) would be useful.

What i ment by "1 Birthday(s)" thing is when you open up the calender to a month with a birthday in it (I used november, my birthday), you will see that it actually says "1 Birthday(s)" in the box with a birthday in it. What i was suggesting is that you could put the member(s) name(s) instead of it giving a link.

Example:

November 2003

Birthday's

- reb_control (16)

If their is more than one, it would look kind of like this:

Month Year (on the top of page)

Date

Birthday's

- Member1 (age)

- Member2 (age)

- Member3 (age)

- Member4 (age)

- more...

You can also put important events on it such as:

Date

Birthday's

- none

Events

- RV open beta starts (link to beta application useful)

- UNRV newer site opens (link to home page)

- more...

Do I make any sense? ;);):angry: