UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Another ancient Roman history book

Maty

The author begs leave to inform the UNRV membership of the publishing event of the decade, (well, of the day -okay, of the next few hours, all right?) when his history of Mithridates is released to rampage across the bookshops of the United Kingdom. It's a mix of military history and biography, with emphasis on the hitting people with sharp objects part. Pirates, sieges, epic battles etc feature along with a regrettable lack of noble heroism. I wait with interest to see what the informed readership of this community make of it ...

Congratulations on the latest book, Maty! I've already signed up for notification from Amazon U.S. for when the book becomes available over here.

-- Nephele

Still on pre-order on Amazon UK, but I will definately get it. Thanks for notifying us!

It's going to be fireworks day - Nov 5 now ... the first impressions were done on Monday, but apparently all went to book clubs and trade at the Frankfurt book fair. The US release date is still uncertain ... I think they are waiting to see how M. does in the UK, but he's definitely off to a good start!