UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Bruno

Roman Senate Sim

I think I receive some payment of 12 g a year and 3 g from bonus items. My vested income of 1 g it's sometimes lost on sloth.

PS I checked the market today and bang! egyptian slaves for free, yay!!!

those free slaves seem to be a part of some glitch. :huh: i do see a bonus coming up again.

as for investing the idea is similar to modern politics where politicians want the government to invest in highway construction. investigators find out the politician owns or is a big stock holder in construction companies. so of course he wants to invest in construction because it's his real bread and butter. ;)

I think I receive some payment of 12 g a year and 3 g from bonus items. My vested income of 1 g it's sometimes lost on sloth.

PS I checked the market today and bang! egyptian slaves for free, yay!!!

those free slaves seem to be a part of some glitch. :huh: i do see a bonus coming up again.

as for investing the idea is similar to modern politics where politicians want the government to invest in highway construction. investigators find out the politician owns or is a big stock holder in construction companies. so of course he wants to invest in construction because it's his real bread and butter. ;)

figured it out. the slaves are free because they are only required to work for 2 more years. once their service expires they are set free.

we'll play around with slaves and servants a little later down the road to make them a bit more interesting.

I must say that I enjoy this game very much, as it is fun and don't take too much of my time. I would recommend it to any member on these boards!

It is fun.

I'm now consul and I've seen that Klingan gets awarded a triumph for his conquest :)

It is fun.

I'm now consul and I've seen that Klingan gets awarded a triumph for his conquest ;)

We're adding developers to the game. Don't know if they're real developers or just spam harvesters. I recruited them off of Sourceforge.net. Yes, we took the game GNU open source which means you can get your own copy of it for free. However with all the additions we've decided it makes more sense to call the game pre-Alpha rather than Beta.

But we definitely have one additional developer so that's 2. There have been a lot of additions and changes to the game over the past month. Also there are more members. But more are welcome to join.

I noticed this game was no longer up and running. I am starting a new roman sim game, you start off as a patrician and go where you want to from there, enter politics, become a general, a major wine producer, a merchant. All new players are welcome http://www.lavitaramana.bbster.net/