UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Primus Pilus

Welcome to Provincia Britannia forum

Due to the proportionally large number of active British members of this forum and thus the popularity of regionally targeted discussion, it made sense to give Britain a home of it's own...

Due to the proportionally large number of active British members of this forum and thus the popularity of regionally targeted discussion, it made sense to give Britain a home of it's own...

Jolly good idea, old boy - I think there are a few ongoing topics which could be moved here already!

Jolly good idea, old boy - I think there are a few ongoing topics which could be moved here already!

Yes sir indeed. I'm working on moving some. If anyone finds any, feel free to post links in this thread.

As a member from Novo Britannia who did his Master's Thesis on Roman Britain and STILL favors the subject, I am delighted to find a category devoted solely to my area of chief interest! Many thanks!

Hero of Canton