UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Ursus

I knew it all along

Aaarrrrr! Don't be laffin' at me feather, yer scurvy knave! I'll pierce ye giblets with me bodkin! Aaarrrrrr!

Me:

The Renaissance Faire Wench (QLAF)

Quirky Liberal Alpha Female

5006907067921709511.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The hardest part about being the Renn. Faire Wench is that people often mistake you for a beta female. This is not so. You might be quite flirtatious, but you are hardly reliant on men. You like to do things the mainstream would consider weird, (like dress in costume, perhaps?). Eat, drink, and be merry, but make sure whoever you date respects you and does not take advantage of your laid-back attitude. (BTW, you are likely the only type who can see That Creepy Guy (NLBM) for who he is, helping him to bring out the Manga Geek (QLBM) inside. This does not mean you have to date one, however. You are quite flexible and can enjoy the company of many of the types.)

You are more QUIRKY than NORMAL.

You are more LIBERAL than TRADITIONAL.

You are more DOMINANT than PASSIVE.

When picking a date, consider: The Lord of the Misfits (QLAM), The Fratt Boy (NLAM), The Snowball's Chance in Hell (QTBM), The Manga Geek (QLBM), or That Creepy Guy (NLBM).

-- Nephele

You are similar to The Fratt Boy, in that you often try to take care of peers you percieve as less successful, but with the added benefit that you actually understand those on the fringes. You are a good ally to have, but people might be hurt if they believe your universal good will is a sign of a close friendship. You are nice to everyone, but you know who your true friends are. In terms of dating, you want someone who shares your interests; other than that, anything goes.

LOL

The Late Bloomer (QTAM)

Quirky Traditional Alpha Male

You are a horrible persona to be until sometime in high school or college, and then things just can't go wrong for you. Sure you are a bit nerdy, but the cool type of nerdy; and you have developed confidence as if it were a well toned muscle. When selecting a date stick to nice, traditional women, preferably ones who share your interests.

You are more TRADITIONAL than LIBERAL.

I knew it all along !

That the remarks of a VSP (Very Sensible Person) on the subject of personality tests, would only spark more of the same nonsense. You are all QCBN (Quirky & Contrary By Nature).

Formosus

Aaarrrrr! Don't be laffin' at me feather, yer scurvy knave! I'll pierce ye giblets with me bodkin! Aaarrrrrr!

Me:

The Renaissance Faire Wench (QLAF)

Quirky Liberal Alpha Female

5006907067921709511.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The hardest part about being the Renn. Faire Wench is that people often mistake you for a beta female. This is not so. You might be quite flirtatious, but you are hardly reliant on men. You like to do things the mainstream would consider weird, (like dress in costume, perhaps?). Eat, drink, and be merry, but make sure whoever you date respects you and does not take advantage of your laid-back attitude. (BTW, you are likely the only type who can see That Creepy Guy (NLBM) for who he is, helping him to bring out the Manga Geek (QLBM) inside. This does not mean you have to date one, however. You are quite flexible and can enjoy the company of many of the types.)

When picking a date, consider: The Lord of the Misfits (QLAM), The Fratt Boy (NLAM), The Snowball's Chance in Hell (QTBM), The Manga Geek (QLBM), or That Creepy Guy (NLBM).

-- Nephele

Me too, Neph! I like the fact that I scored higher on dominance than 92% of my peers! I do try and tell them here that autocrats rule for me :P Now, I've proved it.

Me too, Neph! I like the fact that I scored higher on dominance than 92% of my peers! I do try and tell them here that autocrats rule for me :P Now, I've proved it.

Hahaha! Augusta, I KNEW we'd wind up the same! We're a pair of Hellfire Club era, whip-wielding, dominatrices! :clapping:

-- Nephele

Lord of the Misfits, Quirky Liberal Alpha Male here

The intro looked like it was written by FV :P

Lord of the Misfits, Quirky Liberal Alpha Male here

The intro looked like it was written by FV :P

Actually, I did both tests myself, of course. This one and the mythological one. I thought the mythological one was pretty lame, but this one is quite good fun. I had quite a few good laughs. But why should I bother to see the 'results' ? I know I am an oracle and as far as I'm concerned there is only one Lord of the Misfits, and that's me. (Although that is a bit of a contradiction, come to think of it.)

But as far as you are concerned, I am fairly sure you are smarter than average. You are most probably the kind of person who does not takes personality tests too seriously. You are too clever for that. You in all likelyhood know that whatever you answer on the questions in such a test, you will get a result that consists mainly of vague but positive generalities, aimed to please the ego of the reader and with which hardly anybody could possibly disagree. This may be due to the fact that they usually prefer to state things conditionally. (You can't be too careful.) It's not unlikely that you are someone who likes to think for himself. Chances are you are a multi-talented individual with a generous character and a fascinating personality. Now if only those who know you, would recognise those facts, instead of treating you as a bore, best to be avoided. How unfair the world is ! If only they knew ... If only.

Formosus

Voil

Read it and weep, boys ;) ;)

The Man-Eater (NTAF)

Normal Traditional Alpha Female

The Man-Eater (NTAF)

Let's face it; mercy is not your strong suit. You have an idea of how your man should be, and by golly, he's going to be that way, whether he likes it or not. Just remember that it is easier to find someone that already fits most of your standards, rather than trying to change the one at hand. The good news is that you are an alpha female. Don't change that bit; There aren't enough of you.

You are more NORMAL than QUIRKY.

You are more TRADITIONAL than LIBERAL.

When picking a date, consider: The Suit (NTAM)

Edited by docoflove1974

What can I say? My heritage just comes shining through!