UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wotheGele

Need help!! How do you remove cat pee odor?

Actually, can we just lock it, Chris? I think the site members have been more than kind in offering their sage advice to this .... important topic.

Spambots make for good conversation I guess. :P

Nooooo, you ruined it! B)

:P

Actually, a little birdy told me that I'm quite wrong and that no spambots have been harmed in the making of this thread. This topic seemingly has dark and mysterious domestic roots.

Fear the unknown!

...and now back to your regularly scheduled tangent into cat urine :P ...

I think I need clarification on all these cryptic comments! What is a spambot? Are we being wound up? (Not hard to do with me...) Word of warning to any future jokers - The Augusta takes animals seriously, especially little fluffy feline thingies and huge big predatory feline thingies, so you will always get her to bite.... However, take advantage of her good nature and you may just learn why her favourite animal is a tiger :P

Seriously - has this thread been a joke? Just shows you how preoccupied I am these days....

Seriously - has this thread been a joke? Just shows you how preoccupied I am these days....

That much is obvious. I mean, would you register at a discussion board dealing with Ancient Rome only to have your first post on such un-Roman subject as cat urine?

Edited by Ingsoc

Yes. Hence my less than serious tone.

Ok, I'm locking it. Nothing to see here, move along.