UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Eating Well On $1 A Day

Viggen

I have no idea how all this coupon thing works (here they are not very common), but it seems, if you are hungry, all you need is 30 bucks and you are set for the month....

pretty amazing stuff..

So at the end of the day, I spent $4.49 of the $31.00 I have this month on day 1 to get the following food (before today

Oh, if you convert to a more plant based, non-processed diet you not only spend far less on food, but you'll find its healthier and less fattening than the typical modern Western diet.

I've been watching what I eat for a while now, although the above example is a bit too extreme (and unappetizing) for me. (Wheat Thins are OK, but not exactly something to live on).

I have no idea how all this coupon thing works (here they are not very common), but it seems, if you are hungry, all you need is 30 bucks and you are set for the month....

pretty amazing stuff..

So at the end of the day, I spent $4.49 of the $31.00 I have this month on day 1 to get the following food (before today