UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Alas poor Murdoch

Melvadius

The News International/ News Corp hacking scandal gets wider and wider what with the FBI now involved checking to see if 9/11 victims and families were hacked as well and another primary suspect finally resigning from the organisation but I think today's front cover from the Economist, with its shades of faded Imperial splendour, really sums it up.

A copy of it can be seen here.

:no2:

Obviously Murdoch must go, and it'll be a great day when him and his demon spawn do fall, but I'm more intrigued by one of the other headlines from that Economist cover, "Remembering the Orgasmatron".

Apparently this is an article (pg 85-6) entitled From Here to Eternity (Sex research in America) which relates to a 'new' book Adventures in the Orgasmatron: how the Sexual Revolution Came to America by Christopher Turner. Farrar, Straus and Giroux; 544 pages; $35. to be published in Britain in August as Adventures in the Orgasmatron; William Reich and the Invention of Sex by Fourth Estate;

Thanks, Melvadius. I was intrigued, but not to the tune of