UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Obsession - Animotion

Aurelia

I was feeling a bit nostalgic today and having a little 80s revival at home when I came across this "gem" of a video clip. It couldn't be more eighties and even includes a part played by Cleopatra and Mark Anthony (or is it Julius Caesar??). Enjoy! :-)

I was feeling a bit nostalgic today and having a little 80s revival at home when I came across this "gem" of a video clip. It couldn't be more eighties and even includes a part played by Cleopatra and Mark Anthony (or is it Julius Caesar??). Enjoy! :-)

Ah . . The 80's . . . my favourite dacade! I had the standard 80's hairdo (in fact it was 2 hairdos in one - the back said "business", but the top said "party"!)

'Obsession' is never off my iPod. I don't know why, but I always think of Scarlet Fantastic when I'm reminded of Animotion. They're not that similar, but it's a nostalgia thing, I'm sure!

@Viggen: It wasn't just the ladies who had outrageous hairdos. Guys could be pretty creative too. B)

@Ghost: Hadn't heard of Scarlet Fantastic but they sound (or sounded) quite all right. By the way, I just love the British pop/new wave/rock bands from the 80s - they were pretty prolific at the time!