UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Hello!

Anticleia

Hello everybody!

I just thought I'd be polite and introduce myself. I didnt realise such forums existed so I am quite excited so get reading and hear people's veiws on various topics.

Im an Ancient History student at the University of Birmingham in England. Along with Roman studies, Im also reading about Greece, Byzantium, Egypt and Asia.

I've actually come here looking for some research pointers for an essay on Pompeian houses - is that cheeky or normal? :lol:

No problem. With my classical studies in roman and greek history I come across mythology paintings alot and that is one of my favorite ones. There is a thread in this area called where is everyone from where you can get that answer. I am an undergraduate, junior, at university of Iowa majoring in history and classics and will eventually get my phd in Roman and greek history and am 22.

I'm 22 too!

What is your university like? I LOVE talking to people from universties in different countries, I would have liked to have a year abroad studying - but I started uni a little late and will not graduate until I'm 24, and I didnt want to be any older than that!

what do you want to do with your degree and phd when you are done?